I should win this!

makes me feel uncomfortable

 Damn it Daehyun he's always doing things his own ways. Why did I fell for him back then? was I only captivated by his looks not considering what he's like inside?

 

     " so, what's the game?" You crossed your arms and sighed.

 

     "Okay, why don't we race? Whoever reaches that pole over there first wins and gets to order whatever he wants from the loser?" You weren't really into it but since you didn't want to be ordered around, you accepted the challenge.

 

      "But it's not fair. You're a guy and I'm just a girl. We already know who's the winner then." He thinks for a while.

 

     "OKay then, I'll run backward but remember, i won't go easy." You two gets ready and when he gives the signal, you race. You don't want to lose but neither does he. Just for a second there you thought you could win this but you guessed wrong. He was trying really hard. To your dismay, he won and he was jumping celebrating his victory.

 

      "Okay.. okay.. fine, stop being so happy. So, what do you want?" You were unsatisfied with the result but what can you say, he won fair and square.

 

     "Hahaha.. don't worry i won't make you do much. Okay, first...come here..." he grabs your hand and brings you somewhere where no one was around. He gripped your wrist tightly that it hurts you. Then, he released is grip. You looked at him only to see him having this weird look on his face, like he did something guilty.

 

     "W..what's wrong Daehyun? Why did Y..you take me here?" you stuttered. Quite shocked and at the same time scared of him. He looks away and sighed. You started to tremble. He's not going to do anything to you right?

 

"Well, you see.. we'll be having our dance competition soon... and...." you felt a little relieved now knowing that he wasn't going to hurt you. But, what's with it? The dance.

 

"Our choreographer said that we'll be competing with a group from a famous dance school. But, that's not really the problem. You see, there was a sudden change in the rules and only groups who're willing and confident of dancing and singing at the same time have a chance of winning." You gasped. Shocked with the sudden change if terms. Why would they change it so suddenly?

 

"Oh my, why would they do that? Whose the sponsor? An entertainment company?" It looks like it. 

 

     "Yea, it's JPent. The organiser said that they're reqruiting a group of dancers who sings well. At first they were only looking for some backup dancers but now,.. yea, you know." He sighed. You were surprised to know that. Looks like the winner will be reqruited as trainee and get to debut. 

 

     "Wow, that's awesome Daehyun ah! If you guys win this then,....." he cuts you off again.

 

     "We're thinking of retreating from the competition." That made your jaw drop. 

 

     "Seriously? You're even going to.." he looks at you with a more serious face.

 

      "First, we were thinking of retreating but, thinking about how long we've practiced and the hardwork our choreographer had been through, we might as well give it a shot. So, all of us will be singing except for Junhong and Yongguk hyung. They'll be rapping. And,.. gosh, this gives me goosebumps. I'll be in charge of hitting the high notes." He ruffled his hair showing he was really burdened by it. Who wouldn't right? 

 

      "Hey, i know you can do it. Besides, you sings great, believe me. My Daehyun can do it I'm sure!" You clenched your fist giving him the hwaiting look. You smiled and so did he.

 

      "Aahh... I knew talking about it with you was the best idea. I already talked about it with Sora and felt better but now I'm more relieved." He just mentioned Sora, his best friend, a girl. They were always together that some thought they were dating until they knew about you and Daehyun.

 

      "Oohh... I see, glad to hear that. So, what does that have to do with our race?" You suddenly remembered about the race and bring that out to wash away the awkwardness you felt.

 

       "Aah, that's right. That'll be a surprise. You just have to wait. Don't worry about it." He smiled and even his eyes too. You still wondered why you fell for this annoying guys who always does things his own ways and more strangely, why did he asked you out?

 

       "Fine then, I'm ready for anything. As long as it's something I can handle then I'll do it." He smiled again and pinched your cheek. Although he was annoying, he's still very sweet. 

 

It was already dark so you both headed to your own home. He accompanied you to the bustop and headed home after your bus arrived. You can't believe what luck they were getting. Even if they don't manage to win, they were really putting up a good effort so there's nothing to be regretted. It was night and you were just about ti go to sleep. Then, you recalled what happened today. It was a huge situation indeed. You said Daehyun sings well but Actually you haven't even heard him sing yet. Many people said he was good and all plus he's like a different person everytime he sings. Well, that's what people who heard him sing said. You felt very timid everytime you hear people say that and just agreed. It'll be embarrassing for a girlfriend to not heard her boyfriend sing before. He never even once sang infront of you. That made you wonder. To whom does he sings the most to?

 

 

 

This is really a boring story. Feels bad for the readers😂😭😭😭. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍Mianhae~~