Unexpected encounter

makes me feel uncomfortable

Daehyun's POV:

 

 

      You were at the practice room with the other members, practicing very hard for the upcoming dance competition. But singing and dancing at the same time was really tiring indeed. You sang the most so it was suffocating at first but you're getting better after practicing like non-stop. Practice after practice, rest for a while then practice again. It was fun though. The practice was definitely tiring but if felt just like hanging out. Then, Yongguk calls for a break.

 

          " Junhong ah, pass me the water please." All of you were panting like you were just chased by a mad dog. Zelo passed you the water bottle and you drink it right away. With the water still in your mouth, You took out your phone and took a selca of yourself with Jongup lying at the back tired. Himchan who was checking his phone noticed you and jeered.

 

       "You've been taking selcas alot lately. You're sending it to someone? Eeey.. you're sending it to Minji right." You blushed a little denying what he said. 

 

        "Hey hyung, taking a selca doesn't mean Im sending it to someone.." you blushed so they know you were lying. Youngjae butted in the conversation out of nowhere.

 

        "You're sending it to her right, Sora?" Youngjae tried to tease you but on the contrary, nobody laughed but stared at him. The mood was silent for a sec. Everyone was staring at you.

 

       "Wait, don't tell me you're sending it to that Minji. Yah, until when are you going to stay like this?" You can see Youngjae was disappointed for a while there. But after coming back to reality, he blurted out and chuckled.

 

       "Sorry Daehyun ah. It's reflex. Didn't mean to." You smiled and patted his back. He knew you very well. Himchan was still there, strangling him,laughing. Such precious members, you thought. You went back to the selca, sending it to Minji, your girlfriend. Then, took another selca of you posing a bad boy look and send it to her, Sora. Yongguk who was right behind you saw to whom you sent it to. 

 

          "Okay, break's over let's practice." Yongguk call out for the other member. You get ready in place and again, the practice starts.

 

   Your POV:

 

         you were in the bookstore to buy some stationaries and cute notebooks. Then, your phone beeped. Someone texted you. You look it up and saw 'Daehyun🐰' on the screen. He was as agile as a bunny so you thought that it fits him perfectly. You opened it and saw a selca of him in the practice room. Then there was tired Jongup at the back. He was so cute that you couldn't help but smile. You texted him back encouraging him to work hard but don't overdo himself. And that was it. You walked around the store looking for something as a gift for Daehyun. As you were looking for some keychains, you accidentally bumped into someone.

 

        "Ouch! sorry, are you okay?" You didn't fall but that person was on the floor. You held out your hand for her and she gladly accepted your offer. 

 

       "I'm sorry, I'm so clumsy! I'm truly sorr.....Ah, S..Sora-sshi?" your words died when you saw her. she was very captivating that even you were stunned. She smiled at you.

 

        "No, it's okay Minji sshi. I should've looked where I was walking." She dusted off some dirt on her skirt-miniskirt. That made you felt more guilty, especially when she's your boyfriend's best girl-friend. She smiled at you giving you the 'It's okay' look.

 

        "So, Minji-sshi, how's things going with you and Daehyun? Did he treat you well? I hope he is." That question almost made your heart drop. You just nodded, saying he's treating you well. And there goes the silence again.

 

       "So, what brings you here?" She started the awkward moment, breaking the silence between you two as she walks slowly observing the cute keychains available. You just followed her pace.

 

         "Nothing, I'm just buying some stuffs Im lacking. And you?" Curious just as her, you asked the same thing. She suddenly turned to you with that bright face of hers.

 

       "You see, don't get me wrong but,.. you do know that he's practicing hard for the dance right?" Her words paused there as she takes out her phone. Her smile was still on her face, searching through the phone and showed you a selca of... Daehyun. A selca if him looking way cooler than the one he sent you just now.

 

       "Yeah, he sent me this just a while ago and while I'm here, I'm thinking of buying him a present. You know, to encourage him and stuff. Don't worry, it's just a gift as a friend." She still smiled, as if receiving that pic from Daehyun really made her day. But what's more is that she seemed much happier than you do. Just how deep is their friendship actually? It's a lie if you say that you weren't jealous. But since she was that convincing and you heard a lot from Daehyun that she was very kind, you put that jealousy aside. Besides, she did nothing wrong.

 

       "Aaahh.. I see. Yeah, they're working really hard. Must've been tiring dancing and singing at the same time. I just hope that they won't overdo themselves." You were truly concerned about the boys. She let out a cute chuckle, agreeing with you. You don't know why but she has the aura of a pure hearted person. You just assume that's why Daehyun was always comfortable with her. After buying the gifts, you two decided to hang out for a while. Of course, you being very shy, would not dare to invite first. Walking out of the store, you ended up not buying anything as a present of encouragement for him. You two hang out at a coffee shop and shared some stories. You realized that she was fun to hang out with. Time pass by really quick and you two had other plans so it was time to go. She took out her phone again and took a selca with you. You both bid goodbye and walked separate ways. You didn't know that Sora sent the pic to Daehyun.

 

       Daehyun was packing his stuff after the practice, his phone beeped. It was the pic Sora took with you at the coffee shop. He focussed on the pic, smiling ear to ear. However, you've yet to realize anything at all.