Broken

Then & Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Luhan POV-

“You are afraid for the fact you got, She is feel good about the situation between you two although you not, but because of you are impatient, you will ruin all your hard work, but Just do what your heart wanted to do, and tell the truth to her”

 

 

That old woman told me that, but what did she mean by I am afraid for the fact? Isn't about Xiumin being friend with Kai? I admit, I don’t like it. But, last night, I got a very very very confidence that Xiumin still likes me, He even let me rub his hair, even though I thought he wouldn’t let me did that and he didn’t turn away his body, and we slept facing each other !! the last was, he even blushed when he woke up and got me awake while staring and cuddling him. If Xiumin didn't like me anymore, he wouldn’t stay still to what I had done to him last night.

 

“Luhan, how about if we go there?” Sunny asked me with her aegyo, ugh damn god, why I stuck with this little filthy girl? my life.

 

We are now at the second Temple, all of the students now do their duties as a student, we collect the data about this temple, and here I am stuck with this girl.

 

“Lu..” She kissed me out of sudden

 

“That’s what you got if you were wondering like that” I rolled my eyes and then I found Xiumin who was walking  alone ‘where is Kai? Isn’t his partner is Kai?’

 

 “Where are you going Lu ?” Sunny stop me when I rotate my body to go to XIumin by holding my hand, I rolled my eyes. “I want to meet my friend” I said still looking at Xiumin, “I am coming along” I looked at her with an annoyed look, but I know it won’t affect her, she will definitely follow me whenever I go, so I gave her a kiss to stop her following me “if you didn’t follow me and do this task diligently, I will give you another kiss later” I winked at her, made her nodded frequently.

 

Okay, one gadfly had been destroyed, I smile widely and went to meet Xiumin

 

 

                                     FakeReal21                                         

 

 

“Where is Kai?” I tap Xiumin’s shoulder

 

“he accidentally meets his old friend, so he is meeting him right now”

 

“he left you?” I furrowed, how could Kai left Xiumin easily and made him did all the task

 

“it’s not like that, the man is his important friend  and they never see each other again after middle school”

 

Xiumin told me while his head bows down, He kicked the dust and his hand was in his pocket, it's his gesture when he feel left by. I realize this gesture of him when I started to left him and playing with the others.

 

“I’ll accompany you” I grabbed his hand

 

“it’s okay, Kai might be will come back soon”

 

“if he is looking for you,he  can just call you, right? We are in the modern era where everyone even a beggar has a cellphone” he nod at me, and we explored the temple together.

 

I cant stop smile when we are together like this, no one interrupt us, no Kai, no Chanyeol, just sometimes there will be some girls who tried to flirt with me, and I just need to give them a glare to shove them. it’s may be the first time we walk side by side, smile whenever our eyes met and it’s the longest time I ever have with him since the high school.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter