Chapter 5

Heartache Paradox

     "I'm a vampire".

I scratched my head "So were you gonna tell me at the restaurant?".

He nodded "But they wouldn't let you stay so I decided to wait until that night." He turned away from me "You're not afraid?"

"Not at all"

He slammed me on a tree surprising me a bit and hissed "I can kill you right now"

"But you won't"

"I could! because I'm a monster! I can snap you in two and make it look like a accident!"

"Then do it!"

He squeezed my waist knocking the breath out of me then let me go, causing me to cough.

"I'm a freak" He said punching the tree making it fall backwards.

"I dont think your a freak" I said

"You don't know what it's like being a monster!" He yelled covering his ears letting tears fall.

I removed his hands and wiped his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me at dinner?"

"I got scared. If the boys knew you were a human they would have tried to hurt you"

"They all were nice other than Top and Cl"

"If Top said a word to you that means he likes you"  he smiled "He'll get used to you. Trust me he'll seem like a totally different person when he does"

"What about CL?"

"She's threatened by you. She knows I never wanted to stay with her"

"What?"

"Well when we first got together we were forced into and it became a one sided love. When I was about to break up with her, she found out I was a vampire. She demanded I change her or she'll tell everyone. So will you be doing the same? Or will you just leave?"

"Neither. I will ask to turn when I have another choice". He smiled and hugged me "Sleep at my place tonight __ I can run and get your clothes from your house". I nodded and texted Lizzy telling her I was spending the night. He picked me up,putting me on his back.

 

           He ran from the park all the way to his house in hyper speed. At the door, he walked inside with me. Everyone jumped out their seats and ran to the door.

"Did you tell her?" Taeyang asked.

"Yes" Jiyong said patting my head

"And you're not scared?" Seungri asked

"Nope" I smiled

Top popped up behind me and pulled my head back so I was looking into his blue eyes. "You scared yet?" He pulled out his fangs.

I smiled "You have pretty eyes"

He rolled his eyes and let go pouting "I hate her". I hugged him giggling. Everyone gasped and Top looked down at me stunned. "What I do?" I asked

"Your not scared?" Top asked taken aback by my movement.

"I told you guys I'm fine and not scared at all". I looked at Jiyong smiling "Where will I be sleeping?". The boys all looked at each other waving excitedly jumping up and down yelling me. Everyone but Top, who was texting. Jiyong looked at him and smirked "You can sleep with Toppsie tonight"

"What?!" Top and I both yelled at once then looked at each other.

"Its a great bonding opportunity. Also CL would kill everyone if she slept with me." Jiyong laughed and walked away. The other boys pouted and walked away. Seungri smirked "My door is always open!". Taeyang pulled him out.

 

        Top's room was huge! His bed could fit a whole family of 4! I sat on his large bed and turned the tv on. Top walked into his room and turned off the tv.

"I dont want it on". I laid down under the covers which he soon took all of.  I turned to him "Why don't you like me?"

 

      He blew air out through his teeth and looked at the ceiling. "Because I never know what you're gonna next. You make me scared for the future" he said looking up at the ceiling. "When I was mortal I met a girl. Her name was kim Dai. She was the funniest most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life. All the guys wanted her but she was mine and I was proud of that." He looked at me "We were at a nightclub one day and this guy kept messing with her so I tried to protect her. After we left the club, the guys took us to the alley and beat me up. They then all her blood out then tore her apart and turned me into a vampire to walk the earth remembering what happened. I don't want that to happen to Jiyong. He'll do anything in his power to protect you. Even risk his immortal life for you". He started to cry "I don't want to see my best friend dead"

   I hugged him and kissed his cheek "I won't let that happen. I promise if I'm ever in trouble I'll solve it on my own".

He smiled and held me "Your not that bad __"

 

        The next morning, I was woken up by 2 people yelling. I looked up and noticed me laying on Top's chest and Top's arm around me. Because I just woke up,I had no interest in moving, and his cold body is comforting in the hot summer.

        I don't mean to sound creepy or anything but Top is really cute and innocent looking when he is asleep. I was looking up at him until he looked down at me and smirked "It's not nice to stare". I jumped a bit making my heart race. He laughed "I forgot how it sounded to have a heart".

"Y-you weren't asleep?"

"Haven't you seen the movies? Vampires don't sleep".

I blushed "Why are you holding me than?"

"You were sweating, so I cooled you off"

"You care about me?"

He chuckled "Not really but Jiyong asked me to keep you comfortable".

      The screaming got louder and then there was a loud crash. I got up worried "Should I go see what the problem was?" . Top got in front of me in hyper speed "That's not a smart idea".

"And why not?"

"Because it's about you".  

      I froze and started to feel a bit guilty but then I stopped caring.

"I need my clothes and to shower and food and water..." before I could finish he groaned and opened the door. "Then go watch what happens".

 

         I walked around the hall looking for the other boys but they were no where to be found. I sighed and just followed the yelling to Jiyong's room. I peeked in and saw Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri sitting on the bed watching Jiyong and Cl argue. They were all in pajamas. Don't they have to go work?

"Whats the big deal?" Jiyong asked obviously annoyed.

"Because you knew her for less than a week and she already knows you guys are vampires!" CL yelled

"Well she was gonna find out one way or another" he said trying to stay calm.

"I bet you slept with her the first night you met her! Tell the truth! You wanna sleep with her!"

He shook his head and walked out upset. He walked to the doorway and stopped. He looked down at me and grabbed my wrist "Follow me". He pulled me to his room and closed the door.


          As soon as the door closed, he attacked my lips. I instantly kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. He tasted like strawberries and his cold lips just made even better for my warm lips to kiss him. When he pulled away he smirked "You're a little trouble maker aren't you?". I blushed suddenly a bit shy and shook my head. He smirked "Yes you are. But you know how to make it up to me?". My face turned cherry red "How?" I asked stuttering. He kissed my ear making me squeeze my eyes shut "Be my Secretary".