Chapter 1

Heartache Paradox

  After hours of being on a plane I've finally arrived in South Korea. I moved here from America permanently due to a new job opportunity. I got my bags and got off of the plane walked to get the rest of the bags. After I retrieved my bags I walked to the man holding the sign with my name on it.  The office sent a limo to pick me up. They also assigned me a house mate so it will be easier for me to get around and learn the area. I loaded the limo up with my backs and got up smiling. I now work at a cellphone company in the marketing section. Its my job to come up with ideas on how to get people to buy our phones. I like the job it just gets hard sometimes.

       I picked up a bottle of wine from the cooler and began to drink some. I don't usually drink, but it, new place new me. As we pulled up to my new home, I let out a groan not being able to finish my bottle at all. I sighed and stepped out dragging my bags to the door. I put in my pass code for the house and walked in. The first thing I see is some girl  hanging upside down on her forearms.

        She looked at me and smiled "Hello!". She get down and ran to me. She bowed and smiled "I'm Joon Lizzy,you must be __". I nodded "Yeah I'm from america and I've never been here, so I would love it if you showed me around". She nodded "Of course I will!". She grabbed my bags "Let me show me your new room". For a skinny girl she was really strong! She picked up all bags at once and ran to the room. She had medium brunette hair, mono-lids, a perfect sized noses and perfect lips. All around she was perfect.

      I followed her to my room. She spun around the room and layed on my bed. My room had a bed with a red and purple polka dots, white silk sheets, and big fluffy pillows. The walls were sky blue with pictures of kpop groups and motivational quotes. The bags were in the middle of the room on top of the round purple rug. She got up and smiled "Tonight we should go out! You know as a 'welcome to Seoul' gift".  I thought for a second and smiled "Ok that actually sounds fun".  She clapped excitedly and jumped around. I laughed "What time should I be dressed?". "10" she said.

   

         At the club, the place was packed, people were drinking, dancing, having fun. I'm not a party person, so i just sat at the bar. I turned around and saw some guy dancing. Unlike everyone else, it was something about him that attracted me.  Maybe it was the way he danced like a expert, the way he wore sunglasses inside, how he had so much style. He looked one of a kind. He looked at me , so I turned around and ordered a Bloody Mary from the bartender. I felt like someone was behind me, so I turned around and saw the mystery guy standing behind me. The bartender gave me the drink and I drank some looking at him. Now that he was up close I saw his two tone hair, name brand sunglasses, Gucci belt,  Louis Vuitton gym shoes, a long white shirt with a black see through shirt over it, black ripped leather pants, and a bunch of jewelry. I didn't notice him speaking to me until he touched my hand softly. "Huh?" I said snapping out of it.  He smiled "I asked you your name". "Oh I'm __" I replied blushing. He bent down and kissed my hand. He looked up at me from the top of his sunglasses "Thats a beautiful name for a beautiful girl". His eyes were golden brown. They were hypnotic.  All of a sudden my head got light and I passed out.

 

        The next morning, I woke up and looked around. 'What a beautiful day?' I thought as I stood up from the bed. As my feet touch the ground I felt something touch my foot. I Jumped back into bed looking down. I sighed with relief as I noticed it was just my dress from last night.  I looked at myself from under the covers, and saw I was half . I covered myself with the blanket. I looked on the other side of the bed and saw a plain white shirt on the ground. I grabbed it and put it on.  As a matter of fact this isn't my room...where am I?"

     I heard a noise from the kitchen making me go check it out. Some guy had his back to me cooking. He was shirtless in only his boxers. I recognised his two toned hair anywhere; it was the guy from the club. I didn't realize I was staring until I heard him chuckle "you like to stare don't you?". I blinked and looked at his face "Huh? No...just morning shock". He laughed "Whatever you say".  He turned around and turned off the stove.

"You ready to eat?"

"You made breakfast?"

"Of course" he said smiling making a plate. I sat at the table and smiled "Thank you". He smiled back "Anytime" he replied handing me the plate and sitting across the table from me. I started to eat satisfied.

"This is good"

"I'm glad you think so"

"You're not gonna eat?"

"Nah I'm not really hungry you know trying to stay in shape" he joked touching his tattooed body. I rolled my eyes and stuffed my face.

He laughed "I'm Kwon Ji Yong by the way".

"Huh?" I said looking at him swallowing.

He smiled "I never told you my name so I'm telling you now...I'm Jiyong"

I bowed "Hello Ji Yong Oppa".  I heard him laugh again.

"You only have to call me oppa in public". I nodded "So what happened last night? How did I here?"

"You passed out so I took you here"

"Why was I half ?"

"You were hot ,so I took your dress off"

I smiled "Thanks that was very nice of you".

       When I was done eating, I smiled "So where do you work?". He looked at me and shrugged "Just some cell phone company". "I work in the marketing section of a cell phone company" I told him. "Oh" he looked at the clock "Maybe I should get you home". I agreed and went to put my dress on.

    At my house, he got out the car wearing his sunglasses and ran to my side of the car opening the door. I thanked him and got out. He walked me to the door and smiled down at me moving hair out of my face to behind my ear. "See you around" he said and kissed my cheek. "How do I contact you?" I asked blushing. "I already put my number in your phone". I looked down at my phone and saw the contact "Ji Yong <3". I looked up but he, and his car, was already gone.

    I walked into the house to see Lizzy freaking out. "Lizzy Sunbae are you ok?". She looked at me and ran over.

"Where were you?!"

"I stayed at a guys house"

"Dont scare me like that! Call next time!" She said holding her chest calming down.

"I will Sunbae" . She hugged me tightly. "I was gonna be soooo fired". We both laughed and went to drink tea. The whole time I thought of Ji Yong.