Eyes, Nose, Lips

Love You To Death

SASYA'S (YOUR) POV

Worry hits me like a hurricane  upon hearing the disappointment in his voice. The more I tried hard not bother about it, the more it tends to distract my emotions. I forced myself to sleep but the moment I shut my eyes Youngbae's face was all I see. I tossed and I turned but my mind just wouldn't let me rest in peace. Giving up, I sat upright looking up the sky decorated with blankets of stars and the moon was abnormally large, bathing the earth with it's luminious glow. A sudden vibration could be felt as my eyes immediately focused itself towards my phone.

I lazily reached out for my phone with high expectations that it was one of my close friend, Minzy to tell the details about the cupcakes we're going to bake. However, to my outmost surprise it's the number that I've been wanting for it to appear in my phone ever since I've deleted it from my contact list a few months ago.  His text caused me to tear up instantly, cluctching my head in despair.

Bae, I know we're not in good terms and I'm sure you're not gonna reply me back but I just gotta say

I miss you so much T_T T_T

I'll be known as a liar if I were to say that I'm not affected. Obviously I am but as stubborn as I used to be due to what he did to me six months ago totally taught me a great lesson that I must now watch my back very carefully. It's so traumatizing to the point that I don't want to have any connections with him at all. Sadly, my feelings won't allow me to. Haiz....

***

JI YOUNG'S POV

I've not been speaking to Youngbae that often. Apart from our busy schedules and tours, the thought of wanting to get along with him like what I used to last time drained away immediately. In fact, I don't even monitor him and Jenny that much during work. All I focused on was my work and my cousin's happiness. Funny that there were still some remorse feeling within me whenever me and Youngbae were to bump into each other. I mean after being friends for years, the intention of wanting this friendship to end was way beyond impossible.

After composing some songs for Big Bang's upcoming 2015 album, I arranged all the music sheets neatly. I finished up my Iced Americano and threw it at the nearest bin as I was making my way to Mr Yang's office on the 7th floor. I kept re-reading the lyrics over and over again incase it was not up to Mr Yang's standard. Oh well, those old songs of ours were not highly praised anyways. Haha.

Only a few distance from his office, I paused my step for a moment as I accidentally laid eyes on Jenny and a guy with spiky, golden brown hair, who had manly peppered stuble, bristly eyebrows and defined cheekbones. Damn his fashion was almost as good as a model. Prada shades, Clavin Klein white T-shirt with black designs on it complete with a navy blue fishtail longline hooded jacket and those jeans my goodness, from my fashion sense it has to be Levis, ending off with Louis Vuitton black sneakers.

I was mixed with jealousy and confusion at the same time. Jealous that I found another competitor in fashion and confused on what was his relationship with Jenny, especially when they acted like they were in a serious relationship, intertwining hands etc. Something is definitely going on here.

http://img.blog.zdn.vn/14789809.jpg

"Hmmmm.... not bad eh his fashion taste...but....Jenny...Youngbae...aren't they suppossed to be together?," I mummbled to myself as my eyeballs monitored the guy from top to bottom

"Annyeonghaseyo Ji Young sunbae (senior)," greeted Jenny

 

I was too focused on the guy's outift I didn't realise it until she greeted me again.

 

"Huh? Oh...hi," I replied still eyeing the guy

"You heard about Youngbae sunbae right?" she asked

"Ermm. yeah. Obviously, everyone should know by now but... I thought... you and him....you know...," I dare not to say the truth fact incase the guy beside her were to choke slam me or something

"Ah... we already broke up. Me and Youngbae actually had a last meeting and we promise never to have any special relationship with each other anymore. I mean, he has a girl whom he really loved till now. What's her name again, ah.. Sasya and sorry to not expose it to you but I'm getting married soon with, Minjae (the guy beside her). I'm not going to continue my contract here in YG anymore too. So me and Youngbae made a decision that we should go on our seperate ways to not worsen up matters. Heard he had a very hard time going through life for the past few months because of someone he missed so much. I hope as his best friend, please, talk to him about it alright? We'll get going first, so long sunbae," both of them bowed and Jenny walked ahead first

 

I was reflecting on what Jenny said when Minjae stopped right beside me,

 

"Nice leather jacket you got there," he complimented

"Ah..thanks you too... I mean your outfit looks outstanding," I complimented back

 

He catch up with Jenny as a smile of satisfaction was being plastered right on my face.

 

"Damn right it's nice! A fashionista like me knows how to groom myself well duhh.... But, at least he is not arrogant. Good attitude he have there. So that was why Youngbae and Jenny met each other that night? It's their last meeting? Ok now I shall declare myself as the worst best friend ever. Youngbae and Sasya you both are so dead!"

***

 

~1 WEEK LATER~

NARRATOR'S POV

"Alright so the stage will be in that position, and for the starting we decided to...~~~," explained the concert coordinator to the Big Bang members

 

As all of them were listening attentively about their respective positions on stage, Youngbae has been daydreaming into space ever since they stepped foot into the concert arena for their rehersal. Usually he was hyper, tapping his foot or fingers following the beat of the funky music, doing some awesome style on the microphone but instead due to what he was going through and his ankle injury, he stood motionless as a lifeless stone waiting for instrutions to be given to him. He never breathe a word to anyone unless if it's necessary and only practice for the song he have to perform. Apart from that all he does was to find a suitable spot from him to be alone for a while and date the misery he was facing.

Still in a dilemma of missing her, every minute he will stare at his phone wallpaper, reading through all the old sweet text messages she had send him even though he have read it for like thousands of times just to give him some faith that he could still have her back at the same time reminiscing about their moments in the past. Being anywhere without her was just making him feel way beyond restless and lifeless.

taeyang4t-ist.jpg

 He could not resist it anymore he send her a simple 'how are you' kinda text to see if she will reply him this time. Patiently he waited, hoping that his phone would receive a vibration any second from now. Unfortunately, having high hopes could be a bad thing as well, leading him to overthink about negative situtaions that might happened between them.

 

"Haiz....Sasya please....," he whispered to himself, still waiting for her reply by staring at his phone, tears almost streaming down his eyelids

"Hyung, gwenchana?(are you alright)" asked Seungri, as he passed his drink to share it with Youngbae

 

Youngbae did a slight shook to signal that he was not in a mood. He tighten his grip on his phone, venging his frustrations about his wrong doings when the rest of the members joined him. He tend to hide his frustrations aside and kept quiet when TOP surrounded his arms around his shoulder.

 

"We're here with you. You're not alone. Now come on, we're not used to you being this silent. Can you like be a bit responsive and cheerful?" Seung Hyun requested in a brotherly tone

Still expecting something to pop up from his phone, he removed Seung Hyun's hand, stood up and went out to get some fresh air at the rooftop. Secretly, Ji Young tailed him from behind and finally manage to stand beside him. An awkward silence aroused between them when Ji Young started off the conversation.

 

"You know you still have your best friend here...,"

 

Ignoring Ji Young, he look at his ring and started fidgetting with it when something caught Ji Young's attention.

 

"Ayy you remember what we usually do with brooms when we used to clean the YG practice room at the age of 13? Haha, those funny memories," Ji Young alerted Youngbae, retrieving the one of the broom

"Youngbae, let's go to Hogwarts! Haha hope the broom is not too old and is strong enough to handle our weight. Hahah, Youngbae hurry, get the other broom and don't forget your wand," Ji Young said enthusiastically, having an intentionm to make him feel better

"Before that let me do a testing ok? Incase if the broom is unstable. See how caring your best friend is. Hehe," Ji Young tried joking again and be on a standby position by positioning the brrom stick in the correct way like in the Harry Potter movie

 

Youngbae did nothing and just used his eyes to monitor Ji Young trying to control his laughter as he recalled back about the old days with him.

 

"Alright here I go 3....2.....1!!!!! WOOHHOO!!!! I'm flying!!!" Ji Young exclaimed bubbly, and run in circles pretending that he was off from the ground making all those weird flying noises of a plane

 

"YAH!!!" someone yelled

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34400000/Choi-Seung-hyun-big-bang-34498664-500-366.gif

"Stand back!!! Voldemort is in the building!" Seung Hyun who was making his way towards them, exclaimed 

"Oh no!!! Flat nose is here!!! Youngbae-ah help me!!!" Ji Young exclaimed as he was being chased around the rooftop area with the broom still in between his legs

"YAH G POTTER!! You're gonna regret it! Get ready for some bingu-ness from me!" Seung Hyun hyung warned fiercely

 

Ji Young paused his steps, turning his body to face him, giving Seung Hyun a very serious and brave expression. Dropping the broom harshly to one side, he stomped and finally he was right in front of Seung Hyun  with that gangster posture. Blewing his fringe that was covering part of his forehead he glared into those hazelnut coloured eyes of Seung Hyun .

 

"Your bingu-ness??? Pfft....please....dont...make....me...~~~

 

 

 

 http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpu5z1Ybck1qaaiyi.gif

"AOOW!" Ji Young groaned in pain and ended off with a loud giggle

"See, I warned you G POTTER!" Seung Hyun hyung added and chuckled his off as well causing Youngbae to managed a smirk seeing the both of them

http://media.tumblr.com/705a7caeac0ed9096c828f2abf381b7d/tumblr_inline_new4255C4A1syjtoz.gif

"Seriously? Can you both act like your age? Tcheh...tcheh...how old already," Youngbae finally speak his first few sentences of the day

http://www.soompi.com/wp-content/uploads/h/i/ao/498329/498329.png

"Damn they are much more worst than us dong saengs dont' you think hyung?Hahah immature hyungs!" Seungri added as he was making his way with Daesung

"Excuse me? Be thankful we're both here trying to make you feel better. Thanks to us those lips of yours curled up into a smile," Ji Young reminded as the five of them find a perfect spot and sit cross legged on the concrete floor in circles

 

They were occupied by a moment of silence as the five of them witnessed the setting sun which cast an orange glow over the evening sky. With that, night fell, with bits and bits of stars that started to form on the dark sky.

 

"Don't worry hyung, your ankle is healing fast," Daesung gave some motivational sayings

"Ayy be thankfully you never lose your ankle. Even if you lost her, you still have us hyung. Look on the bright side alright? We're family no matter what happens," Seungri added, putting his arm on his shoulder

"Thanks guys...," Youngbae replied, still not in a cheery tone

 

A FEW MINUTES LATER...

Laughters filled up the entire rooftop as they recall back about their trainee moments when Daesung excused himself to go to the washroom.

 

"Woah... erm, you guys go ahead and talk. I have to answer an important call," Seungri informed and rushed off even before the three of them had a chance to reply

"Aiish, must be some hidden girlfriend of his, maknae...maknae..," Youngbae perdicted, seeing the agreeing smile being projected on Ji Young and Seung Hyun's face

 

10 MINUTES LATER...

"Phew.... we talked so much, don't you guys feel thirsty? I'm gonna get something to drink. Ya'll want anything?" Seung Hyun offered. checking his wallet for some dollar notes

"Great idea. Starbucks sounds good.. Let's go," Youngbae said, getting ready to stand up when Ji Young blocked him

"ANI!" Ji Young exclaimed causing the both of them to jerk in shock

 

Youngbae eyed his best friend in a very weird way as Ji Young awakwardly pushed him back down to his original sitting position.

 

"Wae? (Why?) You...alright?" Youngbae questioned, suspiciously

"I mean, your ankle. Yeah! You can't move too much ya know. Just sit down here while me and Seung Hyun hyung buy the drinks for you. Trust me, your ankle will heal faster. Let's go hyung!" Ji Young explained and immediately, walked away with Seung Hyun

 

Youngbae's curiousity tend to increase especially when their walking pace tend to get faster and faster as they were walking. Thinking that it was just their childish actions he try not to bother about it. Suddenly he realised about Seungri and Daesung's long absence. Upon knowing s so well,  going to the washroom and talking on the phone wouldn't take up that much time. He frowned as he checked the time on his watch and scanned the entire place incase if one of them were to appear anywhere.

 

TAEYANG'S POV

30 minutes had passed and I'm still all by myself on this rooftop. Something fishy was definitely going on right here now. I went over to the railings and focused my vision on the Starbucks cafe just across the indoor stadium but surprisingly, there were no sign of Ji Young and Seung Hyun hyung at all.

 

"Haiz... as usual, I will always be forgotten," I sighed as I decided to check on Seungri and Daesung who had been missing in action for almost an hour

After 15 minutes of search, I finally realised that I was the only one in that indoor stadium. I went to the main stage and checked the area once again to confirm that I'm all alone and I was shocked that even the lighting crew who were the one to go back last were not there. So I'm completely all by myself. 

 

"Aiish these guys are such a....ugh....," I grumbled, taking out my phone to call them in hoping I was able to reach them

 

They were really testing my patience by not answering my calls eh? Feeling so fed up, I cursed and swear under my breath when my eyes laid on our huge poster being displayed right in the middle of the stage. I gave a sarcasm smirk pretending that they could see how fumed up I am right now.

 

"Pfftt.... so much of being there for me,"

 

Boiling with rage I rolled my eyes away from the poster and strolled slowly towrads the exit sign. Before stepping out from the stadium, I switch of the lights to safe some electricity and mummbled grumpily.

 

"They sure have poor lighting crew here. Haish!"

 

*THUD*

 

Panic engulfed my entire self as I heard a loud tumbling sound coming somewhere from the stage area I guess? Feeling suspicious, I turned my head towards the pitch dark stage as I could see someone's shadow moving. My heartbeat increased and the feeling of my goosebumps raising up gave me such a very uncomfortable vibe. Knowing that I was all alone here, I gotta admit that it's really scary. Again the shadow was moving and it urged me to the lights. Was this one of my members' prank?

 

"Yah, it's not funny alright? Seungri-ah, you can't fool me that easily!"

 

Footsteps sound could be heard causing me to jerk back a little bit in fear.

 

"Stop it!! Yah Ji Young, Daesung, Seung Hyun hyung, stop fooling around will you!" I raised my voice strictly

 

*TSK...TSK....*

Damn this was getting creepy. I totally hate to hear a woman's voice sobbing, especially when you know everyone has gone home. Gosh, I hate to experienced this paranormal activity at this period of time. The sobbing just kept getting louder and louder. I couldn't take it anymore I just set aside those crazy imaginations of mine and switch on the lights.

My eyeballs went as large as a saucer with my jaws hanging wide open upon seeing what was being presented right before me. I'm extremely aghast that I froze, without even blinking my eyes.

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

https://nurulhyurayacuyurara.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/tumblr_static_tumblr_static_tumblr_mhmohqho641rd5rngo1_5001.png?w=230

http://photo4.ask.fm/514/563/683/1280003028-1rkrne5-fd9c7cap8cncqo5/preview/file.jpg

 

   I'm utterly speechless to see those brown, chestnut coloured eyes, that nose which used to be in contact with mine almost everyday and the most important thing, I missed  kissing those luscious lips of hers which was the only thing that could brighten up my day.

I just hope she was not a ghost but that someone I've been longing to have my arms wrapped around her body.