Baby I'm Sorry

Love You To Death

SASYA'S (YOUR) POV

With tears streaming uncontrollably down my cheeks, I lifelessly sauntered my way out from the park, controlling my temper that was urging me to seperate the both of them from each other. Weeping in sadness, I covered my mouth, totally speechless and heartbroken upon seeing my man being stolen by someone who doesn't deserve him at all. Unfortunately my instinct was right. This will be the last night I will be declared as his girlfriend. Why am I always stuck on stupid?? In the end, he will still choose someone that have the same famous standard as him compared to me who is just a normal, loser, typical neighbourhood girl who don't have any talents in the performing arts world. Haiz...

Soon, the sky started to give the Earth a little drizzle on it. Little droplets of water drenched my my brown curls, skin and my clothes. Those drizzles tend to get heavier and heavier, falling frequently onto the ground. Eventually it turned into a torrential downpour. I accidentally root myself down and cried my lungs out together with the rain, thinking that it would make me feel better which I know it won't. 

Suddenly, a kind stranger randomly appeared, sheltering me under her huge red umbrella. Carefully, she pulled me up and brought me to the shelter nearby. She was being concerned asking me some basic worried question when all I just did was nod all the way as a respond. Once confirming that I was fine, I thanked her as she bid her farewell, continuing her journey home. I took out my phone when I receive tons of calls and text messages from him again. Feeling so frustrated, I deleted everything that was related to him in my phone, and that includes his number. I called my life saviour as I'm really in need for him right now.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/84/fd/dd/84fddd4fb03434895c25eed671c83891.jpg

"Ayy sup cuz! What are you up to, calling me at this hour eh?" Ji Young oppa greeted

"Tsk...oppa, you free right now?"

"Haiz... something's bothering you...am I right? And let me guess, is it about Youngbae?" he asked in a calm tone

 

*covers mouth and sob*

 

"Sasya? Hey, uljima (don't cry), I'm here with you ok? Tell me where you're at, I'll fetch you alright? Come on, my baby cousin is a strong person. Just hang in there ok, I'll fetch you soon,"

"Tsk....I'm somewhere near the national park," I informed him

"Assa! Driver Ji Young wll be there right away ma'am!" he joked causing me to at least let out a small grin

***

I'm still in sorrow after what I have to go through that I never realised I've not breathe out a word to my cousin who has been trying to cheer me up by cracking out some of his jokes till he ran out of ideas. We reached his huge mansion and I took a sit on his brown leather sofa, upon forgetting that I'm fully drenched.

 

"Sasya!!! (pulling her up quickly) You're fully drenched and if you sit, the sofa might be damaged due to the rain water. You know how expensive is that sofa? Aiish, here (gives towel and his small size clothes) get changed, I'll make you some tea," he told me

 

Ugh, he and his insecurities about his furnitures! Not in the mood to argue like I always do when I came for a visit, I went into one of the empty room and did all of the neccessary wash up.

 

JI YOUNG'S POV

I left the herbal tea on the kitchen table as I went on to check, ensuring that all windows are shut due to the heavy downpour. The moment I came back, there being projected right in front of my eyes was Sasya scooping up a spoonful of cookies and cream  ice-cream from the rectangular container and shoving it into . As she was eating with full of frustrations and depression being plastered on her face, I crossed my arms against my chest as I slowly strolled my way towards her. 

I thought she could get the message that I'm trying to tell her but unfortunately, she ignored my actions and just focused on what she was doing earlier. Treating the spoon as a shovel, she harshly poked it at a particular portion and using her strength she scooped it up with full of hatred, like as if it was Youngbae's face she was doing it to. 

 

"You still haven't change don't you?....You think by eating ice-cream will solve everything? Yes it helps to cool down your body but not your temper ain't it? Come on, let's just stop ok?" I said calmly, removing the spoon from her grip and putting back the ice-cream in the fridge

 

I was arranging it to it's original position in the fridge when continuous wail was all I heard. Worry engulfed my entire self as I immediately rushed back to her.

 

"Hey..ssshhh, it's alright. Oppa is here arra? It's going to be fine, trust me. Calm down and tell me what in the world happened that causes you to be this upset? What did Youngbae do this time?" I asked, gently patting her back

 

~2 HOURS LATER~

"Tskk.. that's what happened. Oppa why you introduced me to him in the first place??" she whimpered as she took the last sip of the herbal tea

"I'm so sorry Sya. I didn't know it will turned out this way. Can't believe he actually did that. My advice to you now, just forget him ok? He is not worth to cry for,"

"The thing is, I can't. No matter how hard I try to hate and forget him, the more I'm longing to see him, the more I love him. I don't even know why is there still room in my heart for him. UGH!!! I..I still do love him honestly....oppa how? Tsk..," she cried

"Try harder. I believe moving on is a difficult thing to accomplish but if you have a strong determination to do it, you will eventually succeed in moving on. For now, just get some sleep, don't overthink too much because it , it will just make it worst. You want to forget about him, you start now. I know you can do it because he is not the only guy on this planet ok? Anything, just call me. Your cousin will always be there for you," I comforted and motivated her till she managed to create a small smile on her face

 

After sending her off to bed, I plopped myself on my precious sofa as I began to figure out about my best friend's sudden change in his character. Truthfully, I'm utterly disappointed upon his actions but at least I did my job as a friend by giving him advice a few days back. However, I have no idea why he still wanted to go back to his ex? Haven't he learnt his lesson? Aiish, now I felt bad for getting my cousin and him together.

I was stressing out about Youngbae when I was distracted by the sound of the continuous door bell. Geez, can't whoever was outside wait for a second? So impatient. My mind was still fixing the missing puzzle about Youngbae that I just turned the door knob downwards without checking.

 

"Ji Young! She's here, right?!! Please tell me she's here,"

 

For the very first time in my friendship life with him, a wave of futile rage swept over me the moment my eyes met his. I took a deep breath, controlling myself from exploding. An angry frowned creased on my forehead. I used to see him as a loyal and honest guy but from what I see now was nothing but a total liar and betrayer. 

 

"Ji Young, I know she's in there. Please allow me to explain to her," he pleaded

"Now then you want to come pleading to me? So what if she's here? Your hurtful action have already explained how your love towards her was, so you don't have to explain it in words. What she have seen was so hard for her to take it in. I suggest you forget about her because a girl like her doesn't deserve a guy like you," I fumed 

"Ji Young, I know I'm in the wrong, I know I've been so mean...~~

"THEN???!!! Did you at least make the effort to apologise to her?!! Do you know you actually make me look like a fool for introducing you to her in the first place?  I warned you before didn't I,if anything happens to my cousin and it has something that's got to do with you, I will never forgive you. So will you please.....don't bother and even appear into her life anymore," I warned, clenching my fist feeling so angry that I couldn't lay a finger on him after what he had done due to populatiry purposes.

"Haiz...Ji Young please...one more chance," he requested

"Honestly, she had been giving you lots of chances. I don't even know what my friend had turned into. You're totally different from the old Youngbae I once knew.I just hope he will be back soon,"

 

I slammed the door right at his face and locked it. I'm a liar if I were to say that I'm proud upon what I said to him but the truth of the matter was, to scold one of my closest friend who I've been treating as a brother makes me feel guilty but again, sometimes it takes strictness for a person to realised their mistakes and turned over a new leaf. Hopefully it does for Youngbae.

 

~6 MONTHS LATER~

SASYA'S POV

The sun stared at the world without pause through the crystal clear sky. I was on my way back home from the baking course I joined in two months ago. Since my parents were still in Seattle, I'm staying with my cousin for a while until they come back. As usual, the moment I step foot into the mansion, Ji Young oppa was nowhere in sight due to his forever busy schedule. Oh well what do you expect upon taking the role of a leader? Heh!

I spent my entire afternoon in front of my laptop watching most of the K Dramas that I've missed. I'm so engrossed when suddenly a head popped right beside me. I yelled in shocked, causing the crackers to fell off from my grip and I almost fell of from the bed.

 

"Hahahaha!!!"

"Aiish oppa!!! Seriously there is no need for that! Hmph!" I grumbled, slamming my laptop shut

 

Adding on to the annoyance, he messed around with my hair and sat beside me.

 

"Ayy like as if you're not used to me disturbing you. Pfft... as grumpy as always but my baby cousin is cute when she's angry. Aiish, movies,movies,movies. Don't watch too much, it's not good alright? " he asked in a parental tone

"You're acting like my mum now? Doesn't mean she's not here you can replace her ok?"

 

Thanks to my big mouth, he began to mimic my mum's actions. I find it lame at first but as he continue to do more, I burst out laughing instead. It's like watching a parody of my mum. We laughed for a few minutes when the growling sounds from our stomach started to give us signs. Enthusiastically, I insisted him to try on my oreo chocolate cupcakes that I've baked earlier. I poured two glasses of milk and gently place the cupcakes on a small plate. With that I went to the living room as Ji Young oppa was so focused on the television screen.  

oreoo.jpg

"Try it!!!! I made it myself!" I said, energetically

"Hmmm, sure there is no poison or something in there???" he teased, checking it thoroughly

"Why would I want to kill you? Try it!! Try it!!"

 

I'm so eager to know his comments when he took a small bite on it. I try to read his facial expression,  but I really couldn't predict what his comments would be like.

 

"You....," he blurted, wiping the cream stains at the side of his mouth

 

The intense feeling kept increasing within me. It must be bad.

 

"You're such an awesome baker!!!! It's way beyond delicious! Hahaha, can I have all of them? Pwwweeasseeee,"

"NO!!! You can only have one! Hahahah!" I joked

"Fine, pack your things and leave my mansion now!"

"Ayy, chill oppa. Why so serious???? Need me to get your crayons?? Hehehehe, alright Mr Greedy, all yours. Happy?"

superthumb.jpg

"That's my baby cousin! Heh!" he praised and munched on the cupcakes, hungrily

 

 Just because of cupcakes and he wanted to make such a big fuss out of it? Hmmm.... my baking skills must have improved tremendously and I'm very thankful for that. Shall use my skills in baking to threatened him next time hehehe. I was busy explaining the process of making the cupcakes, even though Ji Young oppa was not fully paying attention to me, the news on the television managed to catch both of our outmost attention.

Both our protruding eyeballs were being glued on the rectangular, 42 inches television screen as the news reporter alerted us with one particular news concerning someone we once knew. In fact, someone whom I've tried to forget but failed from doing so till now.

*~~~~~~~~~*

News Reporter: For the first time ever, fans in Seoul were so heartbroken upon the major injury that happened to their beloved idol, Taeyang who was doing his last stop of his RISE Tour last night. It has been confirmed that he was experiencing a severely sprained ankle halfway through the concert the moment he started to perform 'I Need A Girl', Taeyang out of a sudden root himself down to the ground, trying to bear with the excruciating pain. Unfortunately, the concert  ended in a very short period of time. However, surprisingly, fans are being understanding and in fact they are much more worried about their idol's condition instead of the concert itself. Meanwhile, let's hear out what Taeyang has to say about this,

6698df9ad393f81d466b26651c81a0de.jpg

"Honestly, I'm very disappointed in myself. Actually I tried to bear with the pain, trying to put aside my injury while I'm performing on stage since it's the last stop of my tour but the more I move, the pain just kept increasing. Not only it's painful physically, it's emotionally painful as well because thousands of my fans came to see my performance and I'm terribly upset that the concert have to come to an end so soon. I know just by saying sorry will not cover up for what I've done. Haiz.... I just hope they could forgive me and I promise the next time I come back to perform on that stage, there will be no interruptions being made. Thank you."

*~~~~~~~~~*

My heart sank hearing all those words spilling out from his mouth, like non-stop guilt being passed back to me. I have no idea why but it seems like a thick choking blanket of remorse  was covering my entire self that tears were forming itself inside my eyelids. Knowing that he sprained his ankle, the more it urged me to rush by his side but recalling back on what he had done to me stop me from doing so.

 

"You alright?" Ji Young oppa asked

 

 I gave a slight nod and went into my room. I leaned against the door and cried in silence with lots of worried and negatives thought looming in my mind as I just have to pray for the best for now. Oh God, will he be ok? Please, don't let anything happened to him please.

tumblr_mhmln9ON471rsh0l6o1_500.jpg

Youngbae, I still do love you. Wish I am with you right now. Tsk..tsk...

TAEYANG'S POV

6 Months felt like 6 years. I miss her more than I hate her, I long for her more than I'm sad. Hope she gave me one more chance to redeem my mistakes.

  http://www.soompi.com/fr/wp-content/blogs.dir/5/files/2014/06/taeyang-BIGBANG-Rise-2-240x338.jpg

If this is karma that will make me lose my job upon what I've done to her, I'm willing to accept it. Please, allow her to appear in my life again.

I still love you Sasya.