Just A Feeling

Love You To Death

SASYA'S (YOUR) POV

The  sound coming from my white and gold Adidas watch kept ticking continously. Seconds after seconds had passed, but still no sign of my boyfriend showing up from any of the directions. I'm getting way beyond restless after waiting for almost an hour outside the burger cafe, with my non-stop growling stomach. I'm on the verge of going home but the thought of him appearing any moment from now stopped me from doing so.

"Ugh, don't tell me he forget about it? I remembered reminding him a few hours ago,"

I grumbled under my breath at the same time punching in his number to give him a reminder call incase if he forgets. I'll swear I'll be so disappointed if he does. We had been planning to eat here since deacdes ago.  

He was not going to answer my calls now? Perfect!! Just perfectly annoying. What a good way to treat his girlfriend eh?  However,  somewhere inside of me was still being persistent and thanks to that, I decided to wait for a few more minutes.

Half an Hour Later...

Noticing that the bright orange neon lights which was perfectly following the outline wordings of the cafe name, was being shut off  , I stood up and heaved a breath of devastation. Tears automatically flow out from my eyelids after being completely stood up by my own boyfriend.  He was such a douchebag!! I cursed and swear as I made my way home. An apology message or call wouldn't have been that hard right? Aiish nappeun namja (bad boy)!

 

***

I cried myself to sleep last night. Unfortunately, I am very close to forget about what happened yesterday when the douchebag send me a good morning message acting like as if nothing actually happened.

 

Morning bae! <3<3 Want to hang out together today?

 

Damn him!!! He didn't even bother to come back home?  No wonder the bed felt a little bit bigger compared to the day before.  I tend to ignore his text and off my phone. This kind of people shouldn't be given any face.  I tried to distract my mind by keeping myself busy. I did a little workout in my room. After taking a shower I try out the new recipe that I've explored a few days back. I was pouring the Tom Yum sauce equally on the fussili pasta when the doorbell rang.

I placed the pot down. I off the delicious sauce's stains from my fingers and went towards the wooden light brown door. Without checking I wrapped my hand around the metal door knob and pushed it downwards gently.  A little did I know, its that jerk who stood me up last night.

 

"What do you want?" I asked, rolling my eyes away from him

 

He stared at me looking so guilty. I eyed him carefully because he always does expecting to get my sympathy attention. Being kind, I let him in and I quickly turned away before he could face me.

 

"Babe? Can we talk? Please? I know you're crying alright. Why didn't you reply my text? I'm worried you know?"

"You're worried?! OH..... just because I didn't reply to your stupid text and you're worried? Yesterday, I waited for you for 2 hours straight and for your info, it's not in the morning or in the afternoon. It's at night, almost past 10. That place was deserted  and I have to bear the cold, strong wind. I tried calling you a couple of times and you didn't answer. Tsk...have you ever thought what could happened to me if I'm unlucky? I could have been kidnap by bad guys or worst freeze to death," I let out everything and I don't know why I'm over reacting. Must be my anger.

 

I was so infuriated on how he could just stood still and listen as I listed all the possibilities on what could have happened to me if he did not turned up. Too engrossed in letting out my emotions that I did not realise he was just a few inches away from me. He brushed his fingers through my brown curls backwards and my tone towards him tend to decrease as our eyes met with the tips of our nose touching.

Finally, using his all time favourite weapon he hungrily went for my lips.  As usual, I tried to fight myself away from that evil kiss of his but again I failed.  Our lips moved together sweetly making me forget how cruel and annoying he was. His soft, warm lips tasted like fresh mint as I caught him smirking as he pulled me closer to his muscular body, caressing my back gently.  He then pulled away slowly, our foreheads still in contact.

 

"I'm sorry babe. I promise it won't happened again. I won't ever leave you all alone, waiting again. I love you bae," he apologised, moving his lips upwards to kiss my forehead

"Did you forget about it? You could have infrom me at least. Why didn't you come home last night?"

"Errmmm....kind of. Sorry bae, I was working on my new album to make it perfect and I overslept at the studio," he said

 

So that's his excuse? Too hurtful to face him,  I just faced downwards in disappointment. He lifted up my chin.

 

"Hey, apart from that album which is important to me, you're my second one alright? You're my girl and no other girl could replace you," he assured with his eye smile

 

So his albums comes first? Woah.... BRAVA!!! I hate to lengthen situation so.....

 

"Its...it's ok babe. I forgive you," those words which was not meant to come out from my mouth, automatically splattered out by itself

*snif* *snif*

"Mmmmm.... smells delicious! Dinner for two? Hehe,"

"Haha, sure babe!" I squealed in excitment, forgeting about his mistakes in a speed of a light

***

I was washing up the dishes while humming one of his songs, Eyes Nose Lips when I did a sudden jerk backwards the moment a pair of arm surrounded itself around my waist.  I blushed as I could feel his fingers untying the knot to my apron at the same time nibbling the side of my neck causing me to let out a small chuckle.

 

"Just leave it babe. Wanna watch movie with me?" he questioned like a little pampered boy

"Of course. You pick the movie, I'll be right there ok?" I assured him

"Don't be late arra?" he said, giving a peck on my cheeks

 

I rushed as fast as I could and joined him on the huge comforting couch, as we cuddled together with him adjusting a knitted blanket to keep us warm.

 

"Hmmm...Tazza 2?  Babe isn't this Seung Hyun's oppa new movie?"

"Yeap. I have no time to watch it though.  Heard it was good! *yawns*," he slurred at the last few words due to yawning

"You tired? Let's just sleep then," I suggested

"Nah I'm cool. Let's just watch. Wah, Seung Hyun hyung's abs not bad eh?" he complimented

"But I prefer yours bae,"

 

He gave me a proud smile like as if he had been training his abs to show that his one will stay as the best. He surrounded his arms around my shoulder and drifted me closer to him.

Halfway Through The Movie

 Too bad I was too concentrated on the movie and finally after asking Youngbae a few questions cause I kind of not get the movie, I realised I was talking alone. As I lifted up my head to check, Youngbae was snoring  and soundly asleep. I can't help but to giggle in silence.

 

"Poor bae. He must be very tired," 

 

My full attention now was on him and my eyes can't help itself but to monitor his facial expression as what he did to me last night was being replayed back in my mind. Like a routine, it will always took me some time to realise that the stupid one will always be me. Why did I forgive him that easily? What makes me so sure that he would not repeat his actions again? Haiz....why am I so weak? Pabo Sasya!

The only dying question whenever I stared at him was, "does he love me for real?". Am I overthinking or was it just a feeling?

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwvb3f4a6P1r77wr1o4_250.jpg

http://s2.gigacircle.com/media/s2_5413b99f99d44.jpg