eleventh

Baby, what's your sign?

 

Hyosung always had a thing for stars. She was named after one incident that involved a fallen star. 

She collected everything with a star on it. Be it pajamas, pencils, tissues, spoons, underwears, and brooms.

She put a lot of glow-in-the-dark stars on her ceiling. She used a ladder to put those stars and fell from it twice.

She named her guppy 'Sun', since the sun is the closest star from earth.

She became a fan of Sunny from SNSD because Sunny sang a line with the most stars in it: 'You are my super star, shining star, super star~~'

She spent her time memorizing names of stars and constellations.

She gave him 'Super Star' as his nickname.

He could tolerate all of the things above.

But he hates it when she starts her star gazing.

Because that means that she's going to spend her time on the sky, instead on him.

Because that means that she's going to ignore him and keeps her head up.

Because that means, at that time, she prefers stars instead of him.

He snapped at one morning, when he spent his night waiting any news from her and recieved none.

"What are you doing last night?"

"The usual. I was star gazing."

"Were you that busy that you had no time to let me know how are you?"

"I'm sorry." She bit her lip, hung her head low.

"I need to know how are you doing, okay? Don't make me worry."

"Okay. Promise won't do that again."

"What's so special about those stars? What so great about them that made you forgot to text me?

"Last night, I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you."

"And?"

"I was doing great until I ran out of stars."

 


Got the nickname after I saw Hyosung's tweet at Pepero Day. She was thanking 'my baby Super Star' and my delusional mind claimed that it's Kikwang. LOL~  Hope it was true, tho.