tenth

Baby, what's your sign?

 

"So, after conquering Japan, what's next on your agenda Kikwang-ssi?"

"I'm preparing the materials for my solo album. If everything goes fine, it's scheduled to be release next year."

"Oh, you're preparing for another comeback? What's your concept this time?"

"I've been through a lot these past year, with my members and my solo career. I'd like to show my matured self. I want people to look at me not only as a singer, but as a man that grew and evolved with his music."

"Wow, I'm really looking forward to it Kikwang-ssi. I'm sure your fans and music lovers will enjoy your matured music too."

"Ah, thank you very much Hyosung-ssi. You're very kind."

A girl blushed. A man smiled.

"Congratulations for you new movie, Kikwang-ssi. It's coming to theather next week, right?"

"Yes, it is. Well, it's my first time getting the lead role and the first time I starred in a movie, so I'm quite nervous about that."

"Can you tell us what character you played for this movie?"

"I acted as a detective that was tricked as a scapegoat and accused for betraying my own country. The story itself told how my characted tried to prove himself innocent and saved his family from the terrors they got."

"And you starred with Yoon Eunhye-ssi. How did it feel to work with her?"

"She's a very nice and hard-working person. She always cheer me up and motivate me to do my best. She's a very beautiful person, inside and outside."

"There's a lot of fanclubs lately that beg you two to be a couple for real."

"Really? Hahaha, she's too good for me, people."

He laughed. She grinned.

"Lee Kikwang-ssi, now you're a member of a very popular idol group, a great entertainer, a hallyu star, a praise-worthy actor and a succesful singer. Which one do you like most?"

"I'm a proud member of BEAST. If it weren't for BEAST, there's no way I would get the oppurtunities to do so many."

"You got positive feedback for everything that you do. You even won some awards for every scope that you do. Up to this point, when is the of your story?"

"Wow, what a hard question. Do I really have to pick one?"

"Yes Kikwang-ssi, only one."

His eyes shone with playful glints. Her eyes shone with deep curiousity.

"It's when I met you."

 


Thank you for keep reading this story. You always give me wonderful feedback. I'm very thankful for you.

I'm sorry for the lack of update, for this story and my other stories too. Hope my life is on the mood for a compromise >.<