Introduction

Stuck in Korea!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like normal tourists/students, they just visited Korea to go sight-seeing and simultaneously write their paper. Realistically speaking, they knew in their hearts that their chances of even seeing KPOP stars are too slim and so they accepted it fully (so heartbreaking) and just decided to work hard for their research. What they expected to happen, though, and what really did are two different things. And their stay in the country was… well…

 

It was more than what they hoped for.

 

 

xXxXx

 

They rubbed their eyes and blinked repeatedly, trying to see if the statement saying 'One-Way Only' was a hallucination.

Erin staggered backwards. “Oh crap…”

They stared at each other with horror written in their eyes and on their faces. They were so pale it looked as if their faces were drained of blood. Rina gulped and dared to continue the unspoken reality that they were in right now.

“…Looks like we’re stuck in Korea.”

 

 

xXxXx

 

“This is it! THIS IS HOW WE ARE GOING TO DIE! I can’t believe it. How can this happen? Here we are lost deep in the woods, going around in circles, freezing to death, without coats, food, signal, anything, and my cellphone’s battery is going to die any minute!” Erin ranted, as she pulled her hair out in frustration and paced back and forth, a distraught look etched on her face.

Well, a distraught look etched on all their faces.

Nobody can blame them. They were hypothetically facing their demise as we speak.

With no one knowing where they are.

In a foreign country.

Deep in the woods.

Mitzi tried to laugh their frustration off. “C-calm down, Erin…”

Erin turned to look at her cousin with an enraged expression. “CALM DOWN!? YOU’RE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN!? THIS IS YOUR FAULT! DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A ‘MAJESTIC LAKE’ TO YOU? HUH?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter