Have We Met?

You Really Were the Only One...

  Youngjae was crouched down, picking up the larger shards of the broken glass. Yugyeom was beside him apologizing to the elder about how he wasn't careful and that he's really, really sorry. Youngjae was half listening to Yugyeom's apologies when he heard the door's bell chime it's cheerful noise. Youngjae was quick to hop up and try to rush out of the backery area of the café. That is, until he almost ran straight into Jaebum.

"Is something wrong, Youngjae?" Jaebum asked, his eyes turning into crescents when he smiled.

"Nothing is. Just thought you were a customer." Youngjae replied before sliding past the café's owner hearing the bell ring once more.

   Youngjae looked at the new customer with his bright smile. The handsome customer, actually. Once the stranger ordered 5 hot chocolates, as it was cold outside, Youngjae instantly made the drinks as ordered. He called the order number and gave the beverages to the customer, when he heard a loud voice boom across the café.

"Yixuan! Hurry up!" The customer, now known as Yixuan, smiled softly towards the group of guys he came in with. Youngjae quickly offered to help carry some of the drinks, to which Xuan accepted with a breathtaking smile.

   As Yixuan and Youngjae arrive at the table, Youngjae saw that one of the guys looked vaguely familiar. That's when Youngjae remebered. It was the same guy he bumped into at school. The one that used a pickup line on him.

"Hey, you're the person I bumped into at school!" Yixuan's friend exclaimed. Youngjae couldn't help but be surprised at the other's outburst.

"I'm Cho Seungyoun! Obviously, you can just call me Seungyoun. What's your name?" The boy smiled, his feline-like eyes disappearing with his smile.

"Youngjae... Choi." He responded. He turned to look at the other three customers. There was Sungjoo, Wenhan, and Yibo. Turns out Yixuan, Wenhan, and Yibo are from China. Yibo... Yibo... Were has Youngjae heard that name? It sounded so familiar. Did they ever meet?

"Uhm, as awkward as this might sound, Yibo, have we met?" Youngjae asked, his voice unsteady, do to being nervous. The blond boy looked off into the distance, trying to recall meeting Youngjae.

 

**********************************************************

Hello, again!!! Sorry for being absent from updating again. So, in case you didn't know, Yixuan, Sungjoo, Wenhan, Seungyoun, and Yibo are from UNIQ. If you don't listen to them, I recommend them. Anyways, how do you think the story is turning out, so far? I hope I am not disappointing or boring you. Please comment your opinions! Thank you!