Who Are You?

You Really Were the Only One...

Youngjae jumped as a firm hand pat his back.

"Why so jumpy, Jae?" The loud voice questioned, a grin evident.

"Sorry, I wasn't fully here..." Youngjae chuckled softly.

Jackson nods thoughtfully at this, "You've been daydreamin' a lot lately. What do you even think about?"

Youngjae smiles at his energetic friend before replying, "Someone I really care about."

"Jackson, quit messing around! Get to work." Jaebum said as he hit the back of Jackson's head.

Before turning away to work, Jackson winked Youngjae, to which the younger rolled his eyes with a laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngjae stretches as he stands up after the bell signalled the end of class and the teacher dismisses the students. He quickly cleans up and heads for the gates. All of his thoughts of what dinner should be are knocked out of him when he runs into someone. The person quickly caught him and steadied him on his feet.

The stranger laughed before saying, "Sorry, I wasn't trying to bump into you. Just got lost in your eyes, that's all. I got to get going or I'm gonna be late."

The stranger ran off before Youngjae was even able to thank him or ask for his name. Youngjae stared after the running stranger. Man, the déjà vu hit hard this time. As Youngjae walked home, many thoughts were flying through his mind. And before he knew it, he was at his door. Youngjae decided ramen would be fine for dinner and before he drifted of to sleep, he whispered, "I have to find out who he is..."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello, again! Like I mentioned in the previous author note, I will be updating in short chapters as I am busy with school. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter! Comments are always welcomed!