Where Are You?

You Really Were the Only One...

Youngjae had been lazily cleaning the counter in the backroom to make more room for the next order. His ears, trained for the sound, picked up the soft chiming of the bell on the door. He looked at the time. 10:00 am. Must be Jackson coming in to work, Youngjae thought, not really surprised when he heard Jackson's obnoxious laughter. He's probably trying to flirt with Kunpimook... Youngjae shook his head, a small smile present on his lips.

Over the course of just a few months, Youngjae got a new job at the GOT Café. His coworkers became his closest friends almost immediately. He had Jaebum, the charismatic owner of the café and Jinyoung, boyfriend of the owner. Not to mention Jackson, the endless battery, and Kunpimook, the hard-to-get second youngest of their little café. Last, but not least, the innocent, but tall, baby, Yugyeom. Youngjae loved these people like they were his own siblings.

Thinking of fond memories that would always be there, he couldn't help but think of him. Sitting at the counter, he opened up that chest full of memories that he desperately tried to lock away in the back of his mind. And for once, instead of crying, Youngjae smiled at the memories of Mark.

 

 

Hi~ It's me again! I am super sorry for my disappearance! This is just a sneak peak to what is to come next.

Thank you for the subscriptions and comments are very welcomed! And I thought I would mention that I might be updating in small chapters because I have been very busy with school.