Stop pretending

Valentine Drabbles

T.S - Give up - JWY or should I say Give up - NichKhun :)) Thanks MiKhun for requesting this cause I'm planning to write the same plot long time ago keke ~ I still have one drabbles left for jangwooyoung0730 but maybe I could not make it within Valentine day so... tomorrow I guess? =)) 

 

“The feeling of two people being together

How I long for us to keep being connected

What's there to be proud of?

If I had thrown it away earlier, it would've been so much better, oh

Silently, unknowingly, pulling away

Until it becomes rumours, gossip

Don't know, you teach me

Don't know, you teach me

Every night, you quietly come into my embrace

Let's continue having this kind of dream, oh”

 

The first part went so smoothly but when it came to the chorus, the high parts were really difficult to Khun. He turned off the music, frustrated with himself. He glanced at the clock, it way passed midnight but nothing had come to place. Singing other’s member song was such a bad idea. It took even more time to practice and Khun was pretty sure he couldn’t reach WooYoung’s level.

“Khun -hyung?” - WooYoung popped in with confused eyes. He was surprised to see the older staying up this late. He was about to walk away but when he saw the sorrow in NichKhun’s eyes, he chose to stay, awkwardly.

“Are you..uhm…. practicing?” - the younger asked but Khun seemed to give him a cold shoulder. He knew why of course. They were avoiding each other. For some stupid reason that they fought. So yeah, they weren’t talking with each other for quite a long time. And that was why NichKhun didn’t want to ask the younger for help.

But their chemistry was undeniable. Like how they were staring at each other though no words were spoken. The only thought NichKhun had on his mind right now was how y WooYoung looked in his oversize T-shirt, sleepy face and messy hair. Damn he just wanted to jump at the younger here and now. He hoped that WooYoung didn’t notice that. He was still angry with the younger. So he just gonna pretended, like he didn’t want the younger at all.

“Go to sleep…. I’m doing fine.” - Khun said.

WooYoung knew the older too well to know that was a lie. So he stayed though Khun just practically shooed him away. He sat down on the floor watching Khun danced and sang his self-composed song.

WooYoung loves his hyung voice, it’s a fact. NichKhun’s voice was sweet and angelic, he had his own charm that needs no professional skills to sound good. And gosh how the older danced made Woo blushed. Especially till that part when Khun was supposed to strip, which he didn’t cause he was wearing a tight T-shirt not button shirt. But still he looked hot and WooYoung couldn’t help imagining what it would be like to touch those muscles.

WooYoung yelped a little too loud when Khun was doing the hip and that caught the older’s attention. He turned his head back to look at Woo while the dancer just looked away shyly.

“I want to protect you

I've thought about this before, how many times?

I want to see your face, and to you, I give up, up, up, up

I can't hide or pretend anymore

Let's face everything honestly, baby

Give up, give up, give up, up”

 

Khun finally sang the chorus successfully, with his eyes glued on the younger male. It was true. He couldn’t hide or pretend anymore. His desire for WooYoung was too much to suppress right now.

It was the same for WooYoung. Screw the silly arguments they have had. He threw away his pride right now. To NichKhun, he gave up.

And before they realized, NichKhun pinned WooYoung close to the practice room’s wall, standing between his boyfriend’s legs. Actions speaks louder than words, he straddled the younger’s lips, ing his hips upward, created friction between them. Moans coming out of WooYoung’s mouth just turned him on more than ever. He missed this, he craved for this. He was so freaking stupid to keep up this fight for so long….

He finally let go on the swollen lips and made way to WooYoung’s collarbone, careful not to leave any marks since they had schedule tomorrow. Still the and teasing sent WooYoung shivering. Only Khun could make him feel like this.

WooYoung clutched tightly on his lover’s shoulder, embracing him and the warmth he missed so bad. Everyone was asleep now and the only sounds was their grunting and endless gasping. Feeling their lengths harden under those jeans, NichKhun impatiently shoved three of his fingers into the younger’s mouth, which Woo happily coated them.

His swollen, glittering lips covered Khun’s fingers, getting them in and out sensually and when he finished, WooYoung could hear a silent growl in NichKhun’s chest.

“You’re so hard to resist, Jang WooYoung.” - the older whispered against his ears while pulling down WooYoung’s pants slightly, just enough to entered his fingers inside the greedy hole.

It was hurt but the pain was nothing compared to his bliss and desire. WooYoung bit on his lips, nails crawling on Khun’s admirable just seconds after the fingers were removed and something much bigger replaced them.

Slow became fast, gentle became rough, moan turned into scream and pleasure developed into ecstasy. WooYoung let out a smile as how satisfied he was, how happy he was doing this, only to NichKhun. And Khun was helpless against the younger’s smile. He loved this. He loved their moments being together.

And it was not just about the , it was about everything. How Khun gently cleaned the mess inside WooYoung when they are done. How Khun carried his lover into bed and cuddled WooYoung to sleep. How he fell into sleep dreaming of WooYoung’s smile.

How he intended that on “Give Up” stage tomorrow, girls would be stripping him off but to get the feels right, Khun must think about his WooYoung.