Stay here

Valentine Drabbles

A/N: For youngiefan and this is the moment from Real 2pm KhunYoung last year =)) Gosh I miss them!! Some jealous and possesive Khunnie for you guys <3

"You know last year, my fortune teller say that I should not go to the bar....." - WooYoung was sitting on the couch, passing some channels on TV.

"And....?" - Khun walked towards him and sat down next to his lover. It was one typical weekend for them. No schedule but yet they were still here.

"And the year is over. So it means I can go to the bar now right?" - WooYoung turned to the older, smiling happily.

But Khun didn't seem that happy. He raised an eye brow. "But you don't even keep that promise. You go to the bar all the time last year." - he pointed out.

"I did not....Well... I did... but much less often than before. And I didn't get any bad luck though." - the dancer continued nagging.

"So basically you want to go to the bar now?"

Khun glared his eyes at the younger and hoped WooYoung somehow got his sign. Wasn't it clear that he didn't want WooYoung to go to the bar. Secretly, he even settled for that fortune teller to include "not allowed to go to bar" for the younger. Too bad there wasn't any kind of that activity this year. WooYoung was his anyway, and he didn't like seeing his boyfriend go dancing and drinking in the bar, partying like he was single or something. No one knows about there relationship, so there was no guarantee that other people wouldn't flirt with WooYoung. And the dancer could be damn attractive whenever he dances, or drunk.

"You can go with me if you want. We haven't had much fun for so long." - the younger suggested when he almost saw fire in NichKhun's eyes. It was adorable though, how his lover became so possesive like this. But WooYoung don't want to give in this time. He was really bored.

"I don't want to. I'm tired of crowded place." - the older pouted, hugged the pillow tightly on his chest.

"Well, then, I'm going alone." - Woo smirked and stood up. Expectedly, Khun pulled him back.

"You're gonna leave me alone???"

"Well.... I did ask you to come with me right?" - he still acted clueless. It was fun seeing jealous Khun. And he wanted the older to admit that he wanted WooYoung for his own. - "Why are you so against me going to the bar anyway?" - Woo sounded a little bit grumpy.

NichKhun bit on his lips. He had his pride, and hell he was a hot handsome boy himself, why did he have to be worried that WooYoung would fall for another person. But still.... It's dangerous.

So he said nothing. Instead, NichKhun pulled his lover down and kissed WooYoung deeply. The younger was suprised of course. But a smile curved on his lips and he let himself enjoy Khun's lips stranggling on his, hands caressing his back. But eventually, he let go. And WooYoung carried on his act.

"What was that for?" - he asked, widening his eyes and Khun blushed like no tomorrow.

"It's dangerous. Don't go..."

"What? Why? What is dangerous?"

Now Khun was really pissed off. How could WooYoung be so thick and not realizing what he meant!!!??

"You are..." - he pulled the younger down and forced Woo to lie on his lap. With that much of strength, of course, WooYoung obeyed.

"You are really dangerous." - he kissed on WooYoung's lips. "You are both handsome, and funny. How could I let you go out on the bar..." - he snuggled on his lover's neck and deliberately left a love mark there.

"Uhmmm.... Khunnie..." - WooYoung let out a moan and couldn't help hold on to Khun's arms in case he fell to the ground.

"You will capture the hearts of all the girls and the boys out there..." - Khun pulled WooYoung closer and kissed him with all his heart. - "And then you won't have enough place to hold all those. Because your heart only has me... Understand?"

And WooYoung nodded silently, being unable to talk when the kiss all out his breathe away. Khun being agressive is so freaking hot. Whatever thought that he was having about going to the bar was totally gone now. He could be drunk just from the scent of his lover like this.

"SO. STAY . HERE." - Khun emphasised on each word and it just sent chills down the younger's spine. Yeap, maybe going to the bar was dangerous. But he could imagine, staying home tonight, his wasn't going to be saved as well :P