First date

Valentine Drabbles

T.S "How deep is your love? - Bee Gees" - specially dedicated to DesireKY - my sweet reader and my wonderful beta-reader <3 Hope you like this!

It was one summer day. WooYoung stood in front of his house. His fingers keep playing with themselves, head kept down nervously. It was his first date, common, let the young teenager feel a little worry, won't you? He showed up 15 minutes early though he had told himself many times that don't act that exciting. But how can he not... It was his freaking first date.

"WooYoung" - a sweet voice called and he looked up. WooYoung saw a slim boy running towards him. The other boy smiled with him and WooYoung swore his heart melt. "Come on, let's go." -and that naturally, NichKhun took his hands and dragged him along the street.

Yes, about NichKhun. Embarrasing at it sounds, he was WooYoung's crush for nearly half a year already. And WooYoung finally got all his courage up to ask the older boy out. It was surprising that Khun said yes. And now they are on their first date, and WooYoung was feeling happy enough just to see that angel smile. From now on, he wouldn't have to stare at it from afar but closer like this. It feels good. It feels loved.

"Were you waiting for long?" - NichKhun turned to him and asked when they walked together.

"Uhm...not that long..." - WooYoung shyly replied. He withdrew his hands and tucked them back in his pockets. One more touching with NichKhun and he was scared that he might explode from blushing. - "Where are we going?"

"My friend gave me this address and he said that it would be an interesting place. We are almost there."

They talked more comfortably at the road seemed shorter than expected. WooYoung felt like NichKhun was made for his. But he doesn't believe in first love. His mind seemed to tell another thing. A slight doubt made his eyes saddened and the older couldn't help to wonder. Before he could ask, he realized that they reach the place written on his paper.

"A motel??" - WooYoung nearly screamed and he could not feel any more shock than this.

"Wait, WooYoung... what?? I don't understand this either. Wait!!" - Khun ran after the younger and mentally slapped himself for believing in his best friend. - "Wait WooYoung...." - and he finally caught WooYoung back by the hands but the younger still refused to look at him. - "Trust me please. I didn't know about that. It must be some kind of joke...." -never before he shuttered like this. He didn't want WooYoung to think twice of him. He wasn't the type of boy like that.

"It's okay. I know..." - WooYoung spoke out of the sudden. He was tired. He just want to sit down. He didn't want to believe that NichKhun was a bad boy like that. But the incident did no help to ease the insecurity inside him.

NichKhun could feel that his new boyfriend had not yet forgiven him. So of course he had to do something about it. And so he left.

When WooYoung looked up, he could not find the other boy anywhere. A tingling feelings rushed through him, emotions rushed through and suddenly he felt helpless.

! -he couldn't help cursing under his breathe. "Didn't know" my . He totally intended to use me. Guess I just ruined his plan.

Jang WooYoung you babo, how could you be so fool. A guy like him can never love a boy like you. Stupid! Why did I throw my heart out just to be broken like this!! It's all my fault! Who were I to blame others.....

He sat on the bench, in some park maybe, he didn't know where he was anymore. Then he felt a sudden cold on his cheeks and he looked up.

"Nich....Khun...." - WooYoung widened his eyes and a tear fell out without he knowing it was there.

"You were crying??" - the older seemed panic. He gave one of the ice cream in his hands to WooYoung and kneeled down in front of the other. "Why?" -he gently asked and cupped the other's puffy cheeks.

"I...I thought you left me..." - the words blurted out and WooYoung blamed himself for being blunt. But on the other hand, NichKhun just smiled. Yet just a smile, he leaned in closer and instinctively, WooYoung closed his eyes as a pair of warm lips met his.

Just a smell peck but it lifted his mood up somehow. When WooYoung opened his eyes, Khun's dark orbs were so close that he could feel the older's breathe on his face.

"I love you...maybe even more than you do. I love you for so long Jang WooYoung. And I'm such a coward that I don't have the courage to confess to you. You don't know how happy I am when you ask me out...."- Khun said sincerely. The younger, meanwhile, could feel chill down his spine when Khun's thumb keep circling on his cheeks.

"Really?" - WooYoung couldn't help asking , just to make sure.

But he just go silence in reply. Khun silently sat down next to him and pulled out an Ipod in his jeans' pocket. He shared an earphone with Woo. Music started to play, a familiar song that he used to hear when he was young, in cafe where couples being in love. And the lyrics just kept WooYoung smiling. And he found himself holding on tightly to his boyfriend's hand. Yes, he could now believe, Khun loves him as well.

"And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love and then softly leave
And it's me you need to show
How Deep Is Your Love

How deep is your love, How deep is your love
I really need to learn
'Cause we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down
When they all should let us be
We belong to you and me."