The vow

Valentine Drabbles

T.S - "This I Promise You - N Sync" - dedicated to my reader ky4ever ~ I had fun writting this, hope you will like it! 

Both boys struggled till their back hit the bed with NichKhun of WooYoung. Their breaths were already heavy, the heat was becoming intolerable. Their lips crashed together and tongues swirling in cavern. Everything became messy when their hands hungrily traveled between fabrics of the clothes, touching everything they could. Khun nibbled on his lover's lower lips, tasting the lucious one between his teeth and tongue. He was craving for the younger for months. It was so unfair that they were kept apart.

"Khunnie..." - WooYoung let out a soft moan when Khun's lips traveled down his neck and the older's hands already palming his crotch through the jeans. - "We weren't supposed to do this now..." - he gather all his will power to push his lover away. - "We are getting married tomorrow, can you wait at least one more night?"

"No! I miss you!" - NichKhun pouted cutely but contrary to that, his naughty hands ed WooYoung's jeans eagerly.

"No, Khun, bad fiance!" - WooYoung whined and slapped Khun's hands away. He took a deep breathe when Khun disobeyed and continued to on his neck.

"Well, after tomorrow, it would be bad husband then"- he giggled slightly. He just loved the sound of that. WooYoung being his, forever.

"But we promise not to have till our honeymoon." - the younger finally got hold of Khun's hands, and stopped them. Lucky though, or not WooYoung himself would lose control. He could feel himself getting hard already.

"Screw that stupid rules! I can't even get to sleep next to you. Stupid. I miss you so bad WooYoungie."- the older finally gave up. He didn't really want to force Woo to do it though.

WooYoung suddenly felt bad. He just wanted to keep it special for their marriage life but seems like the older is unhappy. And ually frustrated.

They got back to lying next to each other and Khun was about to get up and leave the room.

"Wait..." - WooYoung held him back by the wrist and the older turned back. "What?" - NichKhun pretended to be pissed off but actually he could not, seeing WooYoung's puppy face was just too adorable to be mad at.

However the younger just giggled making Khun much more confused. He looked down, to the direction where WooYoung was looking and he realized he had a huge bulge on, making a tent from his pants.

"Come here."- WooYoung said, a litte seductively and pointed to a place next to his. Unknowingly, Khun sat down. The younger pulled him down and whispered ily: "Well, the rule didn't say we can't cuddle or help each other out with our little "problems" right?" - not letting Khun say anything, he quickly slipped his hands into the older's pants, passing through the underwear and the hard member eagerly.

"WooYoung..." - Khun let out a moan without notice, his hands clutched tightly on the sheet while enjoying the friction on his throbbing . He bit on his lips, feeling pleasure rushing through his body and he couldn't help giving his lover the same.

"Let me..." - he said and pinned WooYoung down on the mattress again. He pulled down the younger's jeans and boxers and gave his lover a as well. Both were in pleasure, their lips found way back to each other and Khun couldn't help thinking he had such a great fiance.

"Do you want to know what is the vow I prepare to say tomorrow?"- he asked out of sudden when they are both near . WooYoung was keeping his fingers at the tip of Khun's member while the older boy squeezed the hard slightly in his hand.

"Ummm...I should wait right?"

"But I want to tell you first, right now, before anyone else can hear it.." - Khun said lovingly and trailed butterfly kisses down his lover jawline.

WooYoung giggled slightly. "Okay okay. Tell me. It tickled, Khunnie..." - his laughter soon turned back into groan as NichKhun hard with each rhythm when he talked. "I love you Jang WooYoung. I promise to give you my heart...Without you in my life, I wouldn't be living at all. " - he pressed a deep kiss against WooYoung's lips, tracing his tounge against the sweet taste of his lover. "Just close your eyes, babe, till the day my life is through, each loving day, I will take you in my arms, hold you where you belong. I know this feeling won't go away... Every word I say is true. This... I promise you." -he whispered against WooYoung's ears.

WooYoung did as he was told, his eyes shut close and a smile crept on his face. He felt happiness rushing over. It was so good being in love, and being loved. He enjoyed Khun's tongue in his mouth and he came hard and shuddered. The older boy reach his as well. Messy stained their thighs and some on Khun's pants but they didn't care.

"You will have to wait tomorrow to hear my vow though..." - WooYoung said and gave one last peck to his lover, who was now lying next to him again. He moved in closer and placed his head on the older's chest. He could hear heart beating strongly but steadily. This heart is his. He got Khun's promise. And starting tomorrow, they belong to each other....no one else can get between...forever...