Nuke-warped Space Holes

That Spring, That Flower That Grows

“Now, who could that be?” asked Eric

Eric put on his lab-coat and quickly went to answer the door. He returned minutes later with the three promised group of boys in his embrace.

“Alright, it’s a freaky coincidence that you guys came the moment I mentioned you name but here you are!”

Eric introduced the three, “The one with the monstrous height is Yugyeom. The blonde one that likes to touch his nose is Youngjae, and the purty one is JR. I met these guys when I traveled abroad and met them busking on the road. I created a label and so they debuted as singers under my care in Korea. Their group name is Tengo Tres!”

“Yeah, this hyung saw talent in us and recruited us the moment he heard our voices!” said JR.

“He’s like a father to us… Like, one who had children when he was ten years old, but lost his children to a horrible witch, and then finally found them again by sheer coincidence.” said Yugyeom with a proud smile.

“Okay, that’s a weird way to put it, but…Okay…” mumbled Eric

“Or he’s like a rich dude that saw us as a way to bring in the cash and took advantage of our talent for his financial gain.” remarked Youngjae.

“What! That doesn’t sound right…”

“Whatcha talkin bout, boss? That’s probably the truth, I mean you did drug us…” answered Jackson.

Eric threw his hands in the air and let out a deep sigh after cursing for several minutes.

“Okay, ‘nuff’s enough. We’re here because Papa Eric asked for our help finding a cure for cancer!” proclaimed JR

“Yeah, and for a noble cause, why would we deny him?” said Yugyeom.

“Erhmm, you guys know we’re gonna actually be travelling to supposed parallel worlds, right?” said JB.

Eric came back after taking a breath fresh air and motioned his hands to shut them up.

“My turn to talk now, got it?”

“Got what?” asked Youngjae.

“Got7! Augh, how come I have to say that every time you say ‘Got’?” grumbled Eric.

After more hissie-fitting, Eric took out several metallic-looking wristwatches and gave them to Jb, JR, Mark, Jackson, Youngjae, BamBam, and Yugyeom.

“This is what will allow you guys to travel into the possible worlds. But be warned, you might run into danger…”

“Wait, why are you guys coming?” asked JR as he looked JB in the eyes.

“For poops and giggles!” answered Mark.

“What?” questioned Youngjae.

“Nah, he’s right!” replied JB.

Eric took off and his lab-coat and briskly threw it upon the floor.

“Lemmeee talk! C’mon, you guys can get to know each other once you’ve left for your journey!” he whined.

“Fine, don’t have to cry like a baby, bro!” exclaimed BamBam

He picked up his coat and put back on, and he became full of confidence as soon as he put it back on, saying, “Like I was saying, You guys will use these ‘Power-Bracers’ as the method of travelling into the diverse worlds. You will have a time-limit of one entire day, 24 hours in that specific world. For some reason or another, you are only able to visit that specific dimension, or parallel world if you will, a number of one times. As per usual, your entire physique, the way you look like, will change according to that world you are currently in. I too for some reason do not know why… So yeah, if it’s a poopy world, then you too will be poopy. And like your typical run of the mill sci-fi story, you will run into danger. Nonetheless, I will provide you with weaponry. Specific weaponry that I have chosen amongst the bestest of available arms. It’s is fully integrated into your “Power-Brace” and is accessible with push of a button and the shouting of your roll-call, which is ‘Watcha Got? Got7!’ But, do not push it here, and push it only when you need to, lest you cause an uproar in the world you are in- it’s a super-technological-ultimately-paradoxical-ionic-destroyer. Now, any questions?”

“I have no idea what you just said, but I’m game!” said Jackson joyously.

The chosen seven held out their Power-Bracers and were about to embark on their trek, when all of a sudden a loud boom was heard coming from behind the large steel doors where BTS was.

“Ah, dang it I knew something was gonna happen with those hyper boys I’m too tired, you guys check it out.” ordered Eric

“Will do, hyung!” said Yugyeom.

The seven boys went to check it out and opened the large doors. However, they were greeted by a deep fog that could be felt in their hearts. Then, BOOM! Amongst shouts of pain coming from the seven boys, cries of joy was heard from the mischievous boys of BTS.

“After years of being trapped, we will finally be free!” proclaimed V-mon to the top of his lungs.

At that precise moment, from the corner of his eyes, JB saw a great light flashing from the middle of the darkened room. But, he could do nothing to stop those bums. Accompanying the flash of light was a strange blue-colored fume that invaded the room. He soon fainted, joining the other six in a deep slumber.

Just like that, their journey was halted before it even began!

Then a few minutes later, Eric came into the room and the lights. Looking down upon the fallen 7, he assumed the necessary position: he sat besides them and slapped their soft cheeks until they woke up!

“C’ mon, wake up! I don’t get paid enough by society to also run a day-care!” whined Eric

JB shook his head in confusion and felt a stinging pain from his .

“Ok, fine! Stop spanking me though! I ain’t no kid!” he argued.

“Oh, so sorry! But seeing you guys laying down on the floor like that… just had to after all the failures you guys had!” replied Eric.

Eric helped JB stand up and took him to the living room where the other six were waiting.

They were all dumbfounded as to what had just happened. Their pupils were twice their normal size, and BamBam was convulsing.

“It’s okay boy! I got some Sriracha here for ya! I heard it’s like a magic medicine when mixed with some ‘Tussin!” said Youngjae as he mixed the two bottles of Sriracha sauce and Robitussin.

BamBam gulped it immediately and his hair color changed from blonde to blue.

“Whoah, that’s freaky! Does he always do that?” asked Eric

JB looked him in the eye and responded. saying, “Yes… It’s one of nature’s greatest mysteries…”

Eric shook his head in disbelief. After taking up his lab-coat again, he grabbed a chair and sat upon it.

“Okay… To put it short, you guys got jacked. BTS stole the Power-Braces and have escaped into one of the many parallel worlds… And for some reason or another, they were also split into their original entities. They left Nate and Tony here though. That’s most likely because they didn’t want to get them in trouble. They’re like noble bad guys in that matter... But, they still stole my stuff, so yeah… The moment I see them will be their last. But don’t worry ‘bout Nate and Tony, I let them go!”

“So what are we going to do now? “, asked JR.

“Ahhh, otoke? Well, I guess your new mission will be to hunt them down. Those 7 Power-Braces are too dangerous to fall into the wrong hands. There’s a poop-ton more plutonium in there than in any nuke ever created..”
 

“Wait, did you say plutonium? And you were going to make us use that… Okay, now that confirms you’re crazy!” said Jackson

“Well, you don’t expect it to be solar-powered, right?” replied Eric.

“Pfft, solar-powered. Yeah right, Sherlock!” mocked Mark as he shook his head at Jackson’s comment.

“Alrighty then… Well, as I was saying, You guys are gonna have to play inter-dimensional cops and robbers! I will give you guys the finished models of the Power-Bracers: the Super-Mega Power-Bracers!.” proudly announced Eric.

“Wait, you were gonna give us prototype versions?” asked Yugyeom.

“Yeas, was that a problem?”

“Uhmm, wouldn’t it have been more better to give us the finished versions from the beginning?”

“Noooo, ‘cuz then BTS woulda stolen the finished versions, silly!”

“Hold on, did you know they were going to steal ‘em from the beginning?” asked BamBam.

“I had a feeling, but wasn’t too sure.”

“Hold on, did you say the dudes split apart into their original selves…” questioned Youngjae.

“Whoah, you’re behind, aren’t you. Yes, they all split apart on account of the nuclear discharge- which was the bright light and blue fumes that followed after their pushing of the button.”
 

“That was nuclear waste?”

“Yes, silly boy! It’s not like it caused some real damage to you guys though!”

“Now that I think about it… wasn’t V-mon a pokemon?” asked JR.

“No, he was a smurf!” answered JB.

“Wrong, he was a digimon! A blue one, but still… And I digress… Wait a moment while I go get the seven braces.”
 

Eric sat his lab-coat upon the chair and walked over towards a book shelf, and at the push of a button the braces were revealed.”

“Okay, same rules apply! Now whenever you guys are ready.”
 

“Even the roll-call? BTS didn’t do that…” questioned JB.

“They’re special- as in a special way… Yeah, I don’t know why… Anyways, be careful in your travels. And I will do my best to contact you as soon as you arrive into the next world.”

Next would be the moment in which their adventure would finally begin.

“What you got? Got7!” they shouted.

 And BOOM and BAM- a miniature black hole was created and them in into the new world, leaving traces of multi-colored plumes and lights for Eric to marvel at.