Eventually.Reaching.Insanity's.Corridors but Not.A.Maniac

That Spring, That Flower That Grows

Six months after that fateful reencounter….


 

“Alright, what is it that you want this with me this time?”

“What do you mean what? You know, let us call those chosen ones up to us that we may finish what we started…”

“What chosen?”

“The ones we got”

“Got? Got what?”

“Got7!”

These were the words that were uttered that one fine day in late spring as the flowers were in full bloom. Bam Bam was now once again an accomplished man who usurped Jei Wai Pi’s position as CEO of his company. JB, Jackson, and Mark were jobless during that time, and so, seeing his friends in distress, Bam Bam gave them top positions in his company. Together, they grew rich and very powerful, directly influencing all the countries of the world. However, as it happens to every man that has walked on this earth: they grew bored. Every passing day was the same as the last, and every breath was too similar. It came to pass then that when they received a strange call from Eric that they did not hesitate in heeding his words. They left the company in the trustful hands of a couple of blue boys.

“Alright, how we gonna have fun now?” asked Bam Bam.

“Well, I was just talking to myself and thought it was finally time to let you guys into this little secret that I’ve been hiding…”

“You gonna drug us?” remarked Jackson.

“Yes, yes”- cough cough- “No. I mean, yes I am not going to drug you guys.”
 

“So what is it then? Because we don’t do drugs, we live above the influence! No need to get high when you got wings to fly!” proclaimed JB.

“Aha, is that right? SO then why did you come here? Is it not because all of you are bored with life despite all of your riches and power?”

“Yes, I for one am!” shouted Mark.

This answer stunned everyone. Mark was always the quiet, reserved kind who never spoke out. So with his answer, the four friends became one in agreement and decided to listen to Eric.

“Okay, so this is the deal. I”ve been dealing-“

“Dealing what? Drugs?” joked Bam Bam,

“No! I’ve been dealing with this theory. The Parallel World Theory. I’ve also been experimenting on the fusion of humans.”

“The what? Did you just say fusion? As in combining two different substances?” asked Mark.

“Yes Sherlock!”

“Why?”

“To cure cancer!”

“How? How would that find a cure for cancer?”

“Shut up, Mark! I’m the rocket scientist here, not you!”

“I thought you were a CIA agent…” said Jackson.

“Aaaarghhh, it’s a part-time job!”

“Wait, that makes less sense… How could a rocket scientist find the cure for cancer if it doesn’t got anything to do with rockets?” questioned JB.

“Okay fine, it’s a hobby then! All that matters is that I am smarter than all of you combined! Now listen to me! I want you guys to journey through the worlds and record what you see.”

“Wait, what about the fusion? Can we do that too?” asked Bam Bam.

“Not yet; it’s still a work in progress… The people I kidnapped” -cough cough- “ Did I say kidnap? I mean, the people who volunteered for the testing have not been able to separate yet.”

“Cool, are they here? Do we know them?” asked the intrigued Mark.

“I don’t think you do… They were just some hoodlums I caught sneaking in my giant mansion in Cali filming a music video… BTS, I think they were called….”

“Are they like freaks now? With four arms and stuff like that?”

“Oh no, by no means at all. Here I’ll call them for you.”

Eric then unlocked a solid steel door with his cardkey. Then, with a loud voice he called “Tony+Chim-Chim is Chimney! Rapmon+V is V-mon! J.Hope+Jin is JJ Project! Suga+Kookie is Sugacookie. And Nate!”

Upon those words, a group of five entities appeared. They were hyper though seemingly “normal”, they looked like ordinary people. However, when they spoke, they spoke using plurals- except Nate. It turns out Nate had not yet been experimented on. Those five then just sat around the room.

“Okay, now back to what we were talking about… I want you along with another group of three to travel to the other worlds and record your journeys.”

“Wait, what other group?” asked JB.

“These three that go by the names of JR, Youngjae, and Yugyeom!” exclaimed Eric. And then a knock was heard coming from the door.


Featuring Bts' American Hustle's Nate and Tony