Chapter 4

White Flag
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: i'm sorry ... my brain is not working properly lately :(

 

 

Tao woke up today in Yifan’s arms. It feels comfortable and warm as the older man’s breath hits the back of his neck. He glances at the clock and it’s almost 9 in the morning. He doesn’t want to wake up so he closes his eyelids again while listening to Yifan’s snore.

The weather is way too perfect for curling up in bed and cuddling with Yifan. Heavy rain pouring and the sky is gloomy. Tao likes rainy day more than sunny day, he doesn’t even know why though. Tao rolls his body and turns around, facing Yifan as he watches the older man stop snoring for a few second before start to snore again.

Tao stares at Yifan’s face, although Wu Yifan is a one handsome man, he still looks incredibly ugly yet cute when he sleeps. Tao holds back his laughter, wanting so bad to pinch the older man’s chubby cheeks. Yifan is a heavy sleeper, which means even fire can’t wake him up.

Tao touches Yifan’s bare shoulder with the tip of his nose, inhaling the manly scent of Wu Yifan that he loves the most. Yifan’s body is not muscular but he does have huge bones. His hands are so big and his collarbones are so thick that it sticks to his skins.

Wu Yifan is perfect from the bottom to the top.

Tao flinches when he heard Yifan’s phone vibrates on the nightstand. He turns around, carefully escaping from Yifan’s arms before he grabs the older man’s phone.

It’s a message from someone.

Tao swipes the screen and press the passcode as the phone unlocked. The smile on his face slowly fades as he notices the picture on Yifan’s home screen is not their picture. It’s Yifan’s hand holding another hand that is smaller than his, looks like a woman’s hand.

And Tao notices that Yifan’s hand is not even wearing the wedding ring.

Tao hits the message icon on the screen, reading the new text message from someone named “H”, he knits his eyebrow as he read the message.

From : H

“Don’t be such a prick. You know I will always love you. I’m yours forever. I’ll see you tomorrow at the office.”

Tao’s stomach churned as he tries to scroll up the conversation but it seems like Yifan had them deleted already. He tries to check the gallery, hoping to find some hints about this third wheel. He scrolls the pictures up and found nothing but a picture of Yifan’s mother.

This “H” person must be Nini’s mother and Tao needs to find out who is she.

Tao locks the phone and put it back down on the nightstand. He stands up, trying to get some air to fill his suffocating lungs. He never knew that he’d be cheated on like this.

Tao went to the kitchen, putting on his apron and whisking the egg in the bowl. He turns on the stove, still sulking about the fact that Yifan cheated on him and he didn’t even realized it. Tao pours the olive oil into the pan, ready to cook some fried egg or omelet.

When he’s busy with his omelet, Yifan pops out of nowhere. He’s wearing his favorite pajama made of satin again as he approaches Tao. He wraps his arms around Tao’s waist gently, watching the younger man cook while nudging his chin on Tao’s shoulder. Tao tries to pushes him away subtly, telling how dangerous it is for both of them as Yifan pouts and gives up.

Yifan sits on the stool, waiting for Tao while reading a newspaper. He grabs his cup of morning coffee, inhaling the delicious scent of his favorite Java coffee.

“where are you going today?” Yifan asks with his husky morning voice. Tao fakes a smile, serving the omelet on Yifan’s empty plate. “I’m going to help Kyungsoo with his new bakery shop. You?”

Yifan puts down his newspaper as he watches Tao turns arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter