Chapter 1

White Flag
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: this story is gonna be weird and ugly as f .... i better hide ._.

 

 

“Yifan, Nini is sick. We need to take her to the doctor and see if—“

“then go.” Yifan mumbles as rolls his eyes and walks into his working room, slamming the door shut before he locks it. Tao’s gaze fall onto the floor, he knows it’s no use to try.

He turns around and head back to Nini’s bedroom before he lay next to the little girl. He brushes the strand of hair away from her beautiful face while admiring her.

Yifan’s daughter might be the most beautiful little girl Tao’d ever known. Her name is Nini and she’s very cute and adorable. Tao sometimes wondered how beautiful Nini’s mother is but he never found any pictures of her. It seems like Yifan had destroyed everything including every pictures of her.

Yifan is 27 years old and he had Nini when he was 20. He was young and he said that Nini is a mistake he can never accept, but Tao knows that somewhere deep inside Yifan’s cold heart, the older man is actually cares about her.

Tao inhales sharply as he tries to convince himself all over again that after five years together with Wu Yifan, miracle will happen someday. He still couldn’t believe that arranged-marriage is real. He fell in love with Yifan since the first day he met him. Yifan was warm and very cheerful. The older man smiled all the time and did silly things to make him laugh.

But since Nini appeared, Yifan changed drastically.

Tao was 20 and Yifan was 22 back then, they did a happily arranged-marriage back then and none of them would complain because they love each other, or at least they were once loved each other. Right after their honeymoon, the little 3 years old Nini appeared in front of Yifan’s door with Luhan.

Tao remembered how she wore her pink dress and her white ballerina shoes beautifully. Tao was happy, excited after knowing that they don’t really have to adopt child and that they can take care of Nini and became a real family.

But Yifan seems to hate the idea.

Yifan despise Nini since the first day the little girl appeared in his life. He told Tao to send her away to the orphanage but Tao refused to do it. Yifan started to throw tantrum at Nini and Tao would be her shield, protecting her from Yifan.

Tao gets every bruises from Yifan whenever he tries to protect Nini.

Nini suddenly opens her eyes, she’s staring at Tao and her lips are pale already. Tao decides to bring Nini to the doctor, ignoring Wu Yifan existent as he picks the little girl up from her bed and carries her to the car in their garage.

He takes her to Sehun’s home, exactly where Luhan lives as he presses the bell and Sehun appear in front of the door, ready to sleep with his purple pajama. He raises his eyebrow at Tao who were carrying the sleeping Nini in his arms.

“Sehun, can I see Luhan-ge?” Tao asks and Sehun nods immediately. He lets him in and locks the front door before he calls his boyfriend’s name. A few minutes later, Luhan comes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter