Trainees

「MOS」| DreamT Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded June 9, 2015
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

REVIEWS

 
pl1
-
li jin ah/tiffany
 

My character~ Review goes here.

+ Author
♡ Jimin
pl2
#01
Bang ji soo/g.soo
 

Hello and thanks for applying. I want to say this different from the apps I usually get (background wise). But is good, just a few things to fix. One thing is to look back at the cheat sheet for things you missed in your background. And to add her city where the info is underneath the first picture.

♡ Jonghyun (SHINee)
A

AUTHOR

Where I review your character        

# OF APPLICANTS 07
UPDATE March 18th

Main Vocalist + 01
Leader & Rapper + 00
Lead Vocalist + 01
Vocalist & FOG+ 01
Vocalist + 00
Main Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper, Maknae + 04

Caption
P ; pending
A ; accepted
E ; errors
 

pl3
#04
Byun Baek Hee/baekhee
 

Thanks for applying Taylor. For the blog title it is her stage name instead of her full name. And the place where she looks like two people (the face claims), they both need to be linked to a gallery (and put in the color it was, blue font). And for her personality I would her to be shy even onstage. Background also needs high school and university she is going. And if you don't want to add more friends and things, delete the others. Habits is MIN of 3 and hobbies is a MIN of 3. Then lastly the language besides Korean should be basic (You still need Korean in there as a langugae).

♡ Dongwoo (Infinite)
A
pl4
#06
seo hyun jo/hyunjo
 

It is detailed Kee just a few errors. For where you put her face claim, it should have a link to a gallery and put the color it was, so blue. Habits are a min of 3, the same goes for hobbies. And lastly the language besides should be basic.

♡ Jungkook (BTS)
A
pl5
#06
Choi Sa rang/sarang
 

Hi Aleyna. First things first, I'm sorry if I confused you but she has to be Korean and born in Korea, just not in Seoul. So her background must change. And please fix the format to how it us (it'll be easier for me that way). And if you could change her lover as I think that is a big . 

♡ lover name
P
pl6
#03
park da hee/dahee
 

Hi Ninna the only thing I have for you to fix is she has to be full Korean, so also her parents have to be just Korean. And maybe her learning of Malaysian to? 

♡ JB (GOT7)
A
tumblr_nldmemtUd21tth6oko1_400.gif
#06
han chin sun/sun
 

Thanks for applying Lulu and I like that your using Yeri as a face claim, something different. Just a few things to fix; she needs to have three habbies and then three habits, just add one more. And then her background is missing something.

♡ Sehun (EXO)
A
tumblr_naxyvrrb3E1tipr3co4_250.gif
#0-
-
 

-

+ -
♡ -
-
tumblr_mzgmiiXVQW1rmmxyjo4_250.gif
#0-
-
 

+ -
♡ -
-