Chapter 6: Bigger Scares

「MOS」| DreamT Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded June 9, 2015

After Yujin, MinE, and Sun left the group, the others thought nothing else could get worse. But of course fate could be twisted and more bad news awaited the girls.

They were all at the hospital, waiting for one member to get out of emergency room.

****

A few hours ago...

The four remaining girls were in their living room just relaxing. 

G.Soo tried to lift the mood, "Girls don't worry to much alright? Yes Yujin, MinE, and Sun are not here with us but it doesn't mean we can give up the MOS name. We have to show our fans and the people watching that, yes we lost members but it doesn't mean MOS is done for. We have to be like Girl's Day sunbaenim. Strong till we show our true potential!"

Daehee smiled and nodded, "G.Soo unnie is right! We'll keep fighting till Music Of Souls wins a music show!"

Tiffany couldn't help but laugh, and even Baekhee laughed along. They kept talking and trying to think positive when Baekhee excused herself to go to the bathroom. The other three kept talking in the living room.

But after fifteen minutes of not coming back from the bathroom the others were worried about Baekhee. Tiffany, "Maybe Baekhee unnie is trying to make herself more pretty? Even with cameras not here?"

G.Soo shook her head, "I don't think so." she got up to go and check it Baekhee was alright. And not even 10 seconds after G.Soo got up to check on Baekhee did G.Soo shout, "Girls call Manager Oppa and get in here!!" G.Soo shouted from the bathroom.

Daehee and Tiffany got up right away, with Daehee calling their Manager Oppa with her phone, and Tiffany going right away to the bathroom.

G.Soo had tears down her cheeks as Baekhee was lying on the bathroom floor and had little seizures. Not to long after Daehee called, their Manager Oppa came rushing in and took all four to the hospital were they now waiting.

****

Present

After a few hours the doctor that treated Baekhee came out and all four girls and their Manager Oppa stood up. G.Soo was the first to ask, "Is Baekhee okay? She's not in danger right?" 

The doctor Dr. Lee, "I can't say anything at this moment. I must talk with Ms. Byun's family members first." 

Tiffany, "But were her closest friends!" Daehee nodded and agreed. But their Manager Oppa stopped them, "Girls its better to let Dr. Lee talk to Baekhee's parents first and then I'm sure you can here it as well." 

They had to agree since Dr. Lee wouldn't divert from a different answer.

Baekhee's parents did come, as well as Baekhee's younger brother who got explained everything about their daughter and sister. But from watching the explanation it didn't look good as Baekhee's mother covered her face and started to cry, while Baekhee's father rubbed her shoulders. Baekhee's dongsaeng held onto his mother. 

The three MOS members got an explanation after permission from Baekhee's parents. But it was very shocking as they discovered that Baekhee's allergic reactions from flowers caused severe reactions but also the doctors did a MRI scan and found that Baekhee had encephalitis (acute inflammation of the brain). Which means that Baekhee's future as an idol was gone, for the future of her health she would have to quit MOS, and that wasn't something no one was expecting randomly like this.