Chapter 1: Debut [April 9, 2015]

「MOS」| DreamT Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded June 9, 2015

MOS were finally debuting after a long time and were excited but nervous. Sun was bouncing with energy as she went to bother MinE, "Unnie are you excited?" MinE nodded as she looked at Sun, "Yes I am but your energy may mine." she joked.

G.Soo, being the caring one she is was fixing the hair of second youngest in MOS, Tiffany. Tiffany, getting annoyed tried to stop G.Soo, "Ahh Jisoo unnie!" using G.Soo's real name. "I can do my own hair."

G.Soo shook her head, "Absolutely not Jin-Ah!" using Tiffany's real name back. "Your going to stay here until I'm satisfied." Tiffany groaned but dealt with it.

Daehee, "Ah let her go G.Soo unnie. I mean Tiffany can take care of herself. We all can." G.Soo huffed, "I would deal with all of your styles right now if I had more then two hands."

Baekhee gigged, "Its a good thing you don't have more then two hands G.Soo unnie. It would look weird and creepy." that made Tiffany and Daehee crack up. G.Soo, "Just wait till I get my two hands on you Baekhee." 

MOS's leader Yujin called the girls over where they were waiting on standby and said, "This is what we trained for. Our debut stage is today and we have to show the audience who we are, MOS, Music Of Souls. We can't let that name go down the drain. And also to show what Girl's Day sunbae-nim's sister group is." the other girls nodded. They all shouted a big, "Fighting!" before going onstage.

'Confused' Debut Stage