Cheat Sheet

「MOS」| DreamT Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded June 9, 2015
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

CHEATSHEET

 
picture
 

 FACE-CLAIMS & BIRTH  Any face claim is allowed but I would prefer idols (Kyungri of Nine Muses is taken). ALL should be born in South Korea!

 AGE & LANGUAGES  Follow the age years according to the position. For languages, I will only allow a native language (which should be a no brainer) and one basic.

 RELATIONS  No idols siblings or relatives. But you can relate your character to another person in another applyfic you applied for.

 LOVE INTEREST  Any idol is allowed, just don't make the to old or young (Jimin of BTS is taken). No dating as of now but you can put in the 'Other' section that they might in the future.

 PASSWORD  Fanclub name and color for MOS. Color must have the hex code either in it or next to it.

 BACKGROUND.  In the background you must include how long she has trained under Dream Tea Entertainmen. If she trained un other compaines before then you must put that there as well. Also another thing to put in the background is her schooling. I would like the high school she attended and university (if she is in one) and what she is studying. If she attended university already then just put that down anyway.

TRIVIA Likes and dislikes MIN is five. Habits must have a MIN of three, the same with hobbies. Trivia is a MIN of ten but unlimited.

Any questions please ask

AUTHOR

App is open on 1-23-15