Chapter 2: Debut Showcase [April 12, 2015]

「MOS」| DreamT Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded June 9, 2015

The girls debut showcase was today and they were nervous for the press and the questions they would ask. But they kept their cool as they had Girl's Day's Sojin as their MC and felt a little more comfortable. There interview was first and this was their set up;

Yujin  MinE  Daehee  Tiffany  Sun  G.Soo  Baekhee   Sojin

There were many press there and it surprised MOS a lot. But the showcase started. 

Sojin, "Today here is MOS." the girls introduced themselves, starting with Yujin who began with, "We are music to your souls." and the rest followed with, "Hello were MOS!" they all bowed. They individual introduced themselves afterwards.

 Sojin grinned, "Girl's Day's sister group MOS is debuted on April 9th and today is their showcase. Yujin what does MOS mean?"

Yujin, "MOS means Music Of Souls. We hope our music can become and be apart of our audience and fans souls and that they can embrace it."

Sojin, "MOS debuted with 'Confused' and the dance where you girls tap on your hip seems to be the point dance. Can you show it?"

Yujin, "Our dancers Sun and Tiffany will show that part of the dance." while Sun and Tiffany danced, the others sang it (the gif is the dance I'm talking about). 

Sojin, "We actually now have questions from people who posted on the DreamT Entertainment website. The first question asked is, who do you think is the most beautiful member?" everyone looked at each other and then pointed. Four pointed to Baekhee, two towards Tiffany, and one to Yujin. Baekhee was shocked, as she picked Tiffany, "Thanks girls." 

Yujin who got the vote from MinE smiled, "I'm glad one person choose me." 

The interview continued till they performed 'Confused'.