Chapter 6

The Playlist of Reasons Why I Love You

I grabbed his wrist without a second thought, “Wait, don’t go.”

I blushed deep red when I realized what I have just done. Oppa sat back down with a huge smile on his face, “If you insist.”

“Ok, I need help with picturing what it would be like for a guy to be in love with a girl. There’s a scene in the film where the guy is lying on his bed thinking about the girl that he is secretly in love with. I want my song to overlap that part. Any ideas?”

Oppa tapped his chin for a minute with his eyes closed, trapped in his own thought.

 I guessed I should’ve thought about the song, too, but I decided to examine his beautiful facial features instead. His dark eyebrows that furrowed whenever he saw Solbi sunbae, his pouty lips that never failed to be noticed, his pitch black hair that I just wanted to run my fingers through, his delicate eyelids-

Suddenly his eyelids disappeared and I was staring straight at his dark brown eyes. The edge of his lips slowly turned up into a smile.

“Thinking hard about your new song, eh?” He wiggled his eyebrows making me blush deep red. I quickly looked down and examined my shoelaces.

‘I should redo them. The loops aren’t very perfect.’ I thought as I reached down.

But before my hands could untie the unperfect loops, Oppa grabbed my wrist with one hand and lifted my chin up and towards him with the other.

“This is what I came up with,” He said as turned his body around to face me.

I quickly grabbed my phone to record what he said. I at remembering stuff. But I was handcuffed by oppa’s hands again.

“I think you won’t have any problem remembering what I’m about to say,” He smirked as he piled our hands together between us. The warmth of his big hands radiated throughout my whole body, “Listen carefully.”

My heart thumped crazily as he opened his mouth to start.

“I love how she bites her bottom when she feels embarrassed. I love how her eyebrows furrow when she concentrates. I love how she blushes deep red when I . I love how the tip of curls up when she smiles. I love how she makes me feel so happy and carefree when I’m around her.” He whispered, “I want to kiss every part of her. Her beautiful eyes,”

He placed his lips on my eyelids.

“Her rosy cheeks,” He kissed me on both cheeks.

“But most of all, I want a taste of her sweet like candy lips…”

He leaned in as I closed my eye shut and Softly placed his lips on mine. My heart pounded against my ribs about to burst. He started to move his lips against mine and I responded as best as I could. Soon, we moved in synchronisation.

‘Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, this is actually happening, holy I’m gonna faint,’ I thought faintly, ‘Please please pleaseeee, no tongue!! I’m not ready yet..’

“Chanyeol!!!!!!!! Where the are you!!! I can’t believe you ditched me!! Ughhhhh are you even in here???” A screeching sound of a parrot echoed thought the halls. Oppa’s lips quickly left mine hanging.

“, Solbi’s here…” Oppa panicked, “She’ll be so mad at you if she finds us together. Act like you haven’t seen me if she asks you. I gotta go. I’ll see you later.”

He briefly pecked my lips and messily tousled my hair, “Even though you won’t need any because I know you’ll be amazing, good luck on your song.”

Oppa ran off and disappeared around the corner. I touched my lips just to make sure that I wasn’t day dreaming. The light delicious ache on my bottom lip proved that it really did happen.

“Chanyeol, where are- oh you, have you seen Chanyeol?” Solbi sunbae stopped and asked me.

She looked like . Her hair that was perfectly curled in the morning was now a blob of hair stuck together and her makeup looks quite messy due to the sweat that formed on her hairline of her forehead.  Her uniform had creases on it and her stilettos were in her hands instead of on her feet. I felt a pang of sympathy for this girl. I mean, she really did like oppa and she was just a to me because she wanted him badly.

‘I should tell her…’ I thought.

“Have you?” Sunbae asked running out of patience, “Look, you better tell me the truth because if I will find him and eventually know if he was here or not. I don’t think you’d want to be on my bad side-”

“But I already am, aren’t I?” I replied innocently.

“You little , I’m gonna ask you one last time. Was he here or not?!!”

“He wasn’t. The last time I’ve seen him was this morning when he dropped me off at my major class.” I shrugged as if her threats didn’t matter to me. I would’ve told her if she asked me if she hadn’t yelled at me. It was her loss. Plus, everything was different now. Oppa is mine and I wasn’t planning on letting anyone, especially Solbi sunbae, make a move on my oppa.