Breaking News!

Dream of Me Tonight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lion Heart promotions era was finally over. So starting from now Seo Joohyun will be back to her ninja mode. The only differences was before she only activated her ninja mode when she was going to meet me, but now she needed that to meet her fabulous boyfriend.

Or she didn’t need to hide from paparazzi at all. Since the first thing that happen after her promotion activity ended was an announcement of the Oh-So-Pure SNSD’s Seohyun finally have a boyfriend.

And who am I trying to fool that I start to think that Nitizen will hate their relationship? If all the female artist that I know drooled over him, then how about them that just have a TV to adore him. But please, weren’t they a little bit too much to wrote comments like that, were they?

Seriously… what’s this…

SONEjjang:

“What? How? When? Why? Wow this news is really big that I’m almost forget how to type. But seriously they look just fantastic. I hope their relationship will last longer than others. “

SEOBABYMYANGEL:

“Seo unnie!!! Woaaahhh I’m so happy for you. You look great together. I’m hoping to see you both in a show like ‘Return of Superman’ soon, kekekeke…”

CHOIMINHOISPERFECTION:

“The new rising actor with the top female idol. Can wolrd be more unfair??? Seriously I think he’s the best of the best of the SNSD’s boy. Atleast of that they admit.”

CHANYEOLSEARS:

“Honestly I don’t really know who’s the actor. But then I googled it… then I falling in love… But soon after I got my heart broken because he’s out of stock… But then I feel relieved that he’s dating my bias… Huft I never thought that a dating news would make me be a drama queen.”

MyBabyYongandSEo:

 “I always thought that Seohyun would end up with Yonghwa. But then… BOOM! She gave us this shocking news earlier in the morning. Wow SNSD are really on another level. I’m a Yongseo shipper but I now will pray for their happiness.”

CNBlueisBae:

“Now all the Yongseo shipper would finally shut up. They know nothing but they always blabber of how this idol match perfectly with Yonghwa. Now that this idol admit her relationship with an actor, I’m sure soon enough Yonghwa will admit his relationship with the actrees too.”

SONEOT94EVER:

“Wow she finnaly found the one that can match her perfectly. I heard this actor have an amazing personality that make all the crew and colleague love him. I always observing how Yongseo shipper want them to end up together. I want it too at first, but now I think Yonghwa is too snobbish for her. Then… yeah I’m glad Seohyun finnaly found him.

Oke I got it. So this actor is too handsome that he can make the number one Yongseo shipper turn their heels and follow him all around. And then now I’m to snobbish that I don’t deserver her???

Yeah, I guess she’s right. Or he…  or whoever wrote that evil comment.

I can’t think of anything now. I just want to sleep. I need to sleep.

So now I lied on my bed, closed my eyes tightly, grabed the edge of my blanket. Tried to catch some sleep.

I know I have to practice for CNBlue comeback. But I need this sleep to clear my head. Just for 30 minutes. Please…

 

She must be never have a really love before. She didn’t even bother to tell me directly about her relathionsip with him. She’s not even inform me when he tried to court her.

Maybe that was all I deserve. A goodbye by a phonecall.

 

Flashback, March 2015

This was an amazing night. Wow… the crowd, the ambience, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter