Phone Calls Matter

Dream of Me Tonight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun has wake up and shine brightly showering my sleeping figure. I want to  just ignore it and continue my sleep, but my phone ring eagerly like nagging me. So I drag my feet to the table near my bed. My barely open eyes roam every corner in my room to search for the clockwork. There it is. It’s 8 o’clock in the morning, who the hell call me.

Perhaps… her?

Then I snap from my reverie. The possibility of her calling me again after everything that happen to us is smaller than the possibility of a whale develop it skill to ride a bycicle.

I tap the answering icon in my phone and talk to the brat who have a guts to intrude my precious sleep time. “Yoboseyo.. Hyung!”, the culprit talk even before I muttered a single word. I knew it, this jashik aish!

 “Oh, Jungshin-ah wae? What do you want?”, I try to talk nicely since it still early in the morning for me. I don’t want to ruin my mood for the whole day just because I let my anger slip for this brat.

“Me and Minhyuk want to have lunch together. Do you want to come with us? Or should we just stay in your apartment and order something? We haven’t hang out for a while because our respective schedule. I miss you Hyung…”, this jashik could make anyone finger curled sometime.

“Ahraseo… Just come to my apartment in luch time. Meanwhile just let me sleep a little longer and don’t be such a brat by calling me continuously. Ahraseo? Bye.”, I ended the call even before he answer my question.

I go back to my bed and dive in under my blanket. I close my eyes tightly as I try to go back to sleep. But it’s harder than I thought. Aish… Jungshin-ah why you have to call me. Didn’t he know my struggle to sleep for this several days?

I guess my effort to suppress my anger before just flew out of the windows as I remember her again.

Why she never call me again? I know she have someone else now. But, could she atleast give me some respect as the guy that make her experienced everything for the first time?

I know that I always make her disappointed whenever she calls, but… but.. I…

I don’t even know what to think anymore.

 

Flashback – May 2011

“Oppa!”, she chirped happily in the other line. “Where are you Yong-yongie Oppa?”, she chuckles when actually there’s nothing funny. It was kinda cute for me though.

She was really a woman who took a promise seriously. After our serious conversations in Japan she called me first several times.  Actually she was the one that always call me first, even after our WGM stint over. Meanwhile I busied my self with my drama and band activity.

“I’m in my dorm. Where are you? Why you sound so estatic Joohyun-ah?”, I curiously asked her .

“A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter