y Concept Matter

Dream of Me Tonight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

00.00 AM (KST), another SNSD's new MV has been released. And there I am drooling over their precious maknae. How can she put a pose like that. That’s too y for you Joohyun-ah...

That damn split and then crawling infront of the camera. So my misery won’t stop even though the “Adrenaline” performance and “Gone With The Wind” era was over.

Not that a y concept not suit her though. But my heart is too weak for an attack like this.

This “You Think” MV should be considered as illegal. Please remind me to make a petition so it can be ban.

She really is a blossom woman now. Angelic face with curvy body surely is a sinful combination. She must be increased her workout time nowadays. Just look at her white creamy thight. I can only hope she would never wear a hotpants in this promotions era.

 And what the hell was that with the cleavage show here and there. She never wanted to show her belly button, but now it’s no problem at all to give a hint about her round bossoms???

My complaints will only make her sounds like a when she never was. I just can’t stand the lustful eyes of other men who always bark asking for her attention. I won’t ever can stand it.

 

Flashback, December 26th 2014

After another hot steamy night with Seo Joohyun, I cuddled her small body from behind. The fragrant of her sweet scent linger on me.  Her scent was so special like no other. Always make me lost my conscience.

She made a lot of kiss traces around my left hand. Sometimes she bited it lightly as an expression of how much she miss being in my arms.

She really is a cutie pie. But not tonight. My blood boiled trough to my head as I remember what I witnessed this afternoon.

 

“Joohyun-ah, who gave you those damn backless dress?”, I asked her with my furious voice.

She stoped what her doing at that time and faced me, “Waeyo..? It was coordi unnie’s choice. That was pretty, right Oppa?”

“It was pretty Hyun. But did you have to wear something that revealed almost everything on your back? That was too much, you know”, am I sound like a jealous boyfriend now?

Seo Joohyun, she was the real vixen. She just smirked hearing my complaints. “Tsk… you sound like an ahjumma Oppa. My dress was decent enough though. It have more fabrics than my unnies”.

“You have to try putting an eye behind your back. So you will notice how much they stared at you. Boys and girls, all of them. Most especially Jun-K hyung, haissshh… He is a good friend, but trust me Hyun, he is the real jerk. More than me”, I’m not jealous, okay. I just… concern?

“Minjun Oppa? Na’ah, he’s not. That was impossible he stared at me”, she said as she ruffled my hair.

“What’s impossible? I saw it my own eyes Joohyun-ah”, this conversation start to annoyed me.

She paused for a moment there was a clear expression of doubt all over her face. “He said we’re not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter