First day of school. Part 3/ Special Marathon.

Closing My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's P.O.V

When Amber woke uo her first though to come in her mind was: "FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL", as if it was writen with huge red highligthed letters, the same happened to Kris, after that all became a race to get ready for school as soon as posible, the diference this time  was that when Amber was about to live she felt calm, happy with her parents wishing her luck, telling her to take care, how much they loved her, and that they were proud of their two babies. For Kris it was different, when he was at the door he was being cleaned and her clothes were being fixed by his mother, his faher telling him that he had to stay out of trouble this year, and since day one he had to start getting the best marks at class, but at least they told him to take care.

Now this was going to be one intersting first day of school, it didn't matter what their parents old them, because as soon as they come through the doors of the school, their guts turned around, the were realy nervous, they won't remember one time in their life that they felt this nervous. When they heard that they had to go to the auditorium, they took a chance to go fid their friends, Amber saw her girls and run after them, so did Kris with his firends, thogether with their friends walked towards the auditorium.

 

Amber's P.O.V 

Once that the endless speach of the Principal was done we walked to class, first I had Biology with Sulli and Victoria, Luna and Krystal had history, we w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter