Sunday, a long long day. Part 2/ Special Marathon.

Closing My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's P.O.V

HAHAHAHAHAHAA, OH MY TUMMY, OH FOR THE SWEET LOVE OF LLAMA, MY TUMMY HURTS SO BAD FROM ALL THE LAUGHING, HAHAHAHAHA.

Oh wow, now I understand why the didn't wanted me to hear their stories, it's just so fuuny, when they introduced echother to their parents, apparently they decided to make some kind of evil plan to embarras them as much a posible, for them it was worse then me.

So this is what Krystal's and Victoria's parents decided to do when they found out that they been hanging out together, aparently their parents have known eachother for a long long time before they were born, but for cirumstances of life they haden't seen eachother until that day, not only they had known eachother but they also had been reallly good friends, so they organized dinner the friday of that same week, they took their families together to a restaurant, in that restaurant not only they told embarrasing stories of their daughters when they were kids, oh no, they made sing with them in the karaoke with their dads, ohh I think those people will never forget Krystal and Victoria singing ballads while their dads tried to make them dance with them, when they finish their fathers started howling, whisthling, applausing and yelling more louder than all the persons present that day.

But what about Luna's parents, I found out that Luna has the habit of dancing when she baths her dog in her swimsuit, but also she do it with her twin sometimes, well, one saturday she forgot that her friends were coming over at 4:30 pm  to do some homework, so that afternoon she decided to wash her dog with her sister, they the radio and started their work in their bikini, some time later their mom told them that there was visit  their door so that they could go to change, but they didn't hear her, so when her mom with Krystal and Victoria came back, they were shaking their booty to rythm of "baby got back" an old rap song only wearing their bikini, and that for her and her twin was until now their most embarrasent moment.

And finally Sulli, for her it wasn't so bad, but still was a little bit embarrasing, turns out that she was getting ready because her friends were coming over, so she decided to have a shower, when she comes out of the shower she hears her mom telling her that her friends had come, she says that she still wasn't ready she asked her mom to entretain her firend downstairs for at least five minutes, and she did so, but when she was about to put her pretty baby blue dress her bra straps,so she had to change her white underware for something else so that she could wear whit the dress, so she put on another white under but with pink hearts all over it and a small flowns in her , so when her frends open the door she stood there in, with her white and pink-hearted undies,

We came laughing and joking all the way to the park, this girls are hilarious, when we got out from the car Victoria said:

"So what should we do now?"

"I know we could go to the bakery bought some food and make a picnic" Sulli answered.

"Oooh that's a great idea, we could also play blind chicken when we come" Luna added.

"Ohh that's awesome I can take some pictures too, to remeber this day." Krystal Said

"Okay so then we have a plan, let's go first to the bakery and the we come back to have a picnic" I said.

"Okay, then let's go." Victoria guided us to the bakery that was just a few blocks away.

When we got there they explained me that they worked there, and that the owner gave them all the weekend free days. 

"We manage to study because we only do the half of the time, and it also pays well, but still, we need some pepole to work here with us."

Oowww this is a great oportunity for me and Jckie to get job, but still I'm too shy to ask for it, aparently tey noticed my concern and Victoria asked:

"Hey, amber are you okay?, is anything wrong?" She asked worried like an old sister would do.

" Yeaah I'm okay, it's just... nahh forget about it, it's nothing." I answered.

"Amber tell us, if we're going to be fiends you need to trust in us." Luna said.

"Yeahh please, tell us."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter