Sunday, a long long day. Part 1/ Special Marathon.

Closing My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's P.O.V

I woke up when sunlight hit my eyes softly, I lifted my head a little bit from between the pillows, I turned my head to the left and let my head fall to the pillows once again, looking at the window I was able to notice two things, first it was a beautiful sunny day outside, second a really delicious smell of pancakes, and eggs came from downstairs, but before I got up, I decided to stay in bed for a little while thinking. Thinking in what was I going to do today, I had so many things in my mind for things to do, I could go to a mall and buy things that I needed for school...hmm...no, my parents did that for Jackie and me before, cleaning my room?...no, I already did that yesterday, stay in bed and be lazy all day?... also no, maybe I can be a little bit lazy when I'm tired, but I'm not lazy if I already slept like nine or ten hours, yes that can be too much for you, but I sleep a lot, and now I was filled with energy so I couldn't just stay in bed.

So while I was thinking what to do today, my cellphone rang:                                                                                       "Hey Amber, what's up?, me, Krystal, Luna and Sulli are going to the park in thirthy minutes, wanna come?"              It was Victoria, we had exchanged numbers yesterday, so that was perfect, now I had something to do, and I could hang out with them and get to know each other.

"Hey Victoria, I just woke up, I think thats a great idea, I'm in." I answered her. 

"Great we'll give you some time to get ready, and we'll be by your place in twenty minutes." I send her my address.

So I had plenty of time, after showering and getting dressed I came downstairs, as I suspected for breakfast there was some pancakes, eggs, orange juice and coffee.

"Hmmm something smells really yummy here" I said making everyone noticing that I was here.

"Ohh look, our little llama woke up" Jackie said while hugging me tightly enough, aparently she woke up at the same time as me because she came from downsatirs a little before I did, ooh yeah I frogot to tell, me and my sister may fight or we may play pranks with one another, but we love eachother and we like to demostrate it, so hughing for us was our way to say; "good morning".

" Hey there Jackie" I hughed her back, kissed her cheek and she kissed mine.

"Good morning mommy, good morning daddy" I said, while Jackie and me were hughing and kissing  mom from behind, who was frying some pancakes, and my dad who was making some eggs.

"Look honey, our girls just woke up" Said dad, while hugghing us.

"Good morning girls" Siad mom while hughing us too.

Me and Jackie strated putting plates, cups, glases and stuff on the table for breakfast. We sat down and started chatting while eating, we chatted about everything, about our trip, about what we thought of coming here, our plans for the future, and all kinds of things.

After a while we heard the doorbell ring, and I got up.

"¡¡¡¡I ANSWER!!!!" I yelled .

At the door there were Krystal, Victoria, Luna and Sulli.

"Hello, good morning" they said.

"Hello girls, how are you guys doing?, please come in."

"Thank you " they said while folllowing me to the kicthen.

"Hello, good morning" they greeted my parents with a reverence

"Hello, good morning to you" my parents and sister said "would you like to have something to eat?"

"Oh no, thank you, we already have breakfast."  Said Victoria.

"We just came to ask you if you allowed to Amber and Jackie to come with us, to go to the park." Krystal said in very polite and respectful tone.

"Of course darling, it is great that our daughters are making friends." Said mom.

"I think the same, you'll see our Amber was really shy back home and was very difficult for her to make friends,so now this is a great chance for her to make freinds." As my dad said that I started blushing.

"Oohh my husband is right, our little baby here is really shy, I can still remember when it was her first days of school and she didn't wanted to enter to her class so she hugghed my arm so tight and she didn't wanted to let me go, even though it was cute, I still had to go to work so I walked with her to the school door." My mom added making me more embarressed, while the girls were laughing.

"Oohh how cute, ohh that is so sweet , how can you be so adorable?" This and all kind of coo's came from the girls.

"Oh come on it was normal for a little girl to do that stuff" I said trying to defend myself.

"What?, little girl?, but you used to do that until you were thirteen or fourteen." And then the girls exploded with laugh.

"HAHAHHAHHA!!!!, SERIOUSLY?, HAHHAHAHA" That was enough.

"OK!!!!, THAT'S ENOUGH OF EMBARRASING ME!!!!, JACKIE YOU'RE COMING OR NOT?" I yelled rally embarrassed.

"O-OH so-rry sis, but I ha-ave so-mme ee-rrands to do" She said while catching her breath from all the laughing.

"Okay then, let's go go go go" I said hurring them so that we could leave the house.

"Take care, be careful, enoy your ride" My parents said while we were leaving.

"Oh c'mon Amber, don't worry, our parents do the same when we show them that we have a new firend." Victoria said.

"Seriously?" I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter