What's going to happen next?? Part 5

Closing My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's P.O.V

I was walking through the hallways trying to find my friends, but my mind was still thinking in what just happened, I guess something that I just ate made me sick, I mean I must have been really bad to agree with Tiffany, her taking revenge wasn’t one of the best things ever, maybe I’m too innocent to believe that she wouldn’t do anything too bad, but c’mon she could do anything to keep her “bad girl” reputation, I just don’t know her limits, all I’m hoping for, is that she won’t  harm my friends or else she’ll be in huge trouble.

I turned around and made my way to the lockers, there I saw the girls talking, I rushed to them and as soon as they saw me they bombarded me with questions:

“Amber, what happened??!!, is everything okay?!!, what did the teacher told you??!!, are you grounded??!!” And those were only  a few, but enough to give me a headache.

“ Hey hey, girls calm down, you’re going to make my head explode, yes everything is okay, no I’m not grounded, the teacher recognized it  was only an accident.” I said.

“Ohh well, but that’s awesome right?, I mean you’re not grounded so, you’re able to say out of problems.” Luna said.

“Yeahh Luna’s right, if you’re not grounded then that means that everything’s ok, right?” Krystal added with a relieved smile.

“Uhmm I wouldn’t say so.” I said looking at them.

“What?, why?, what happened?” Sulli asked confused.

“Alright, here’s the thing, after the teacher talked to us about how we should watch our behavior, and how we should work in class for hours, he went out to talk to a nurse, leaving me and Tiffany alone.” I answered.

“Uh-oh, I don’t this is going to be good.” Victoria said worried.

“ You’re right Vic, she said that there was no way that I would humiliate her like that and get away with it, so she’s going to take revenge, she said that I would have to watch out.”

“Revenge?, isn’t  that just a little bit childish and overreacting?” Krystal said snorting and raising an eyebrow.

“We may think it is, because we’re not some superficial, plastic dolls, who’s only care in the world is to always wear designer clothes when they go out of the house, but not for them, they don’t  see anything more than reputation, so for Tiffany that’s pretty fair and normal.” Victoria said.

“Yeah but even for them  that’s a little bit too dramatic, I mean who do they think they are?, some kind president or queen who always has to look perfect?, because not even them are as superficial as those girls.” Sulli said reasoning.

“Just like Vic said, anything that’s normal for them, is exaggerated to us, so don’t try to find some common sense in it, besides the only thing that I’m thinking right now is to stay out of trouble, and that all of this past as soon as possible.” I sighed.

“Hhmm talking about staying out of trouble, girls, should we tell her?” Luna said mysteriously.

“I think we should tell her, I mean we won’t lose anything if we try right?” Krystal said, Sulli and Vic nodded nervously. What the hell were they talking about??!!

“Uhm girls, you’re scaring me, what’s going on, is everything okay?” I said worried raising an eyebrow.

“What?, ohh no, everything is okay, we just wanted to tell you that at the end of the year there’s going to be a talent show, is for the students of this school, and only the ones that have a good behavior get to participate, you see, every studen with good grades and behavior prepares a show, it can be either by group or individual, and the best show gets to be aired on TV, isn’t that amazing?” Vic said, their eyes shined and they smiles were filled excitement.

“Wooah, I have to admit it, it does sound amazing, actually that’s the best way to make the students do their best at school, yeah the idea sounds great, but I assume that this is not the only thing that you wanted to tell me.” I said really happy, thinking in how this could be a very good way to show my parents what I wanted for my life:  being an artist.

“Exactly, we wanted to ask you if you were interested in being part of our girl group, what do you say?”  Victoria asked, and my eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

“You’re kidding me??!!, of course, I’d love to, one of my biggest dream is to be an artist, and it’s even better to do it with you guys, so that’s definitely a yes from me.” I said really excited.

“Really??!!, that’s awesome, we need to see your skills, but we’re absolutely sure that you’re an amazing, this going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter