A little acccident. Part 4/ Special Marathon End.

Closing My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's P.O.V

"Liu exlpain to me what exactly happened in that class" The P.E teacher said.

"Oohh come on, I already explained it, it was an accident I didn't mean to hurt her!!!!!!" I said talking loudly with my arms crossed against my chest.

"Calm down Liu, I know it was an accident but what did really happened?" The teacher asked.

"We were playing basketball, I had the ball, I tried to pass it to Victoria but Tiffany tried to take it away from me, so in defece I lifted my arm to throw it and when I did I accidentally hit her jaw." I said in repentance, I don't like her, but I don't want to hurt her.

"She said that you two had some hmm how to say it, hmm, troubles before"

"I know, but that doesn't mean that I want to harm her." I defended myself.

"Okay, I believe you, but you still have to apologize to her." He said.

"OHH WHAT?!!, THE LAST THING SHE'LL DO IS FORGIVE ME!!!!" I yelled.

"Stop yelling, and she will forgive you, that dosen't mean that you have to best friends, but at least you won't make trouble in my class, now go." 

"Uughh fine." I said rolling my eyes.

We went to the nursery and while going there I could still see what happened and she was going to take revenge.  

Flash Back:

We were at P.E class sitting on the floor streching and talking, when Victoria said:

"Hey girls, turn around look who's here." 

And when we did we saw Tiffany and her friends by the gym door, ohh  this was going to get ugly, I didn't wanted any trouble, but her, ohh that's completely the opposite, she was going to make as much trouble as posible to be in the spotlight, I knew that for sure.

"Ohh let's hope that she's in a good mood, and do the best from us so that we won't get in trouble." Luna reasoned.

"Luna's right, I was thinking the same thig, let's keep it low, I don't want to have a headache today." I said.

"Okay, students, we're going to start with basketball, Liu, Hwang, you're the captains." The teacher said, greeaatt.

We picked our team, of course Luna, Vicotria, Krystal and Sulli were with me, and surprisingly she stood there like I was invisible, that was a big relief for me.

We started playing, and by the half of the game I had the ball in my hands, really near to the ring, Victoria who was near to the ring too was yelling:

"Heyy Heyy Amber, I'm free, here, here." Lifting her arms. And then I noticed that Tiffany was behind my back to block my way, she was about to steal the ball from me, so I lifted my arm to throw the ball to Victoria and  ¡¡¡BAM!!! I accidentally punch really hard in her jaw. She fell on her back to the floor, and with her friends started yelling.

"LOOK WHAT SHE DID, SHE PUNCHED ME I THINK I'M HURT, YOU'RE A BEAST LIU, WHY ARE YOU SO DUMB!!!!!" And all kind of stuff, leaving me with no time to explain.

"Heyy heyy, that's it, all of you go back playing, Hwang go to the nursery, Liu you come to my office" The teacher said, when all the noise was over, we did what the teacher told us.

End of flasback.

Once we got to the nursery the teacher asked the nurse if we could talk with Tiffany, she said yes, we walked to where Tiffany was, once we got there the teacher said:

"Hwang, Liu wants to tell you something, but like I told her this doesn't mean that you'll have to be best friends or something, just stay in good terms, and don't make trouble." Tiffany nodded.

"Okay, here's the thing.... look Tiffany....I-I'm-m I-I-I'm-m-m so-o, Tiffany, I'm..." Ohh for the love of llama, it's hard to apologize to someone like Tiffany.

"LIU!!!!, it's not that hard, just say it." The teacher yelled my name making me jump.

"Okay...Tiffany...look...I'm sorry. I didn't meant to hurt you, it was an accident...I-I-I-I." Aandd I ran out of words.

"Hey Amber, it's okay, it's just a game, things like this happens." Tiffany said smiling, but something made her look suspicious.

"You what?, Hmm, you said, ohh you said it's okay?, really?" I said surprised, incredulously, this is weird, seriously weird.

"Of course, it's just a game, accidents happens, I know you didn't wanted to hurt me." She said while giggling.

"Wooah, thank you so much Tiffany, I thought you would never forgive me." I said in relief.

"See that wasn't so hard Liu, now I'm going to talk to the nurse and ask her if you can keep going to class, excuse me for a minute."

"Okay, I need to talk to Amber, so don't worry we'll be right here." She said while giving me really bad smile, like she was planning something, oh-oh I knew it, it was just too good to be truth, she wasn't really going to forgive me, she was going to take revenge.

"Okay, I'll be right back."He said and left, and I had no time to complain.

"Now, who do you think you are?, you humiliated me, remember that I told you to not get in my way?, hy do you always want to get in trouble?, I warned you, but you didn't listen, is it so hard for you to understand that I want you away from me?" She said calm, too calm. You know when they say "dog that bark, doesn't bite", then I guess there's a chance that it can be the other way around: "dog that bite, doesn't bark", she's going to do something to me, and that creeps me, because I don't know what she'll do.

"Okay Tiffany, look it was an accident, I didn't mean, I said I was sorry, that's beacuse I really am, maybe we don't get along that we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter