Flying away

Closing My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's P.O.V

I woke up by the sound of the alarm crushing against my ear, I turned it off and got up from the bed, flying to the bathroom I took a shower and put one the clothes I had prepared last night. Today was a really important day, me and my family are moving out from the country to Korea because my dad got a big offer to work in a company there, after consider it my parents decided to accpet it , I am actually really excited  to go, you may think why, people normally hate moving out from home, and it's worst if they have to move from their country, well I am a really shy person so here I don't have many friends that's why I'm taking this as a chance to meet different people.

"¡¡¡¡AMBER!!!!, BREAKFAST IT'S READY, HURRY HONEY, WE HAVE TO GO". And that was my mom, now it would only be a matter of hours until we took the plane.

I went to the kitchen with a really big smile on my face that was noticed by my dad and my sister.

"Ohh someone's happy to move" my sister said as if she was talking to a baby.

"Yeah honey how come you are in such a good mood?, to me it's hard to let go the rest of our family here" my dad said with a sad smile.

"Ohh dad, don't be sad, to me it's hard too, but I'm looking on the bright side, I'm going to meet friends and a new culture, isn't that amazing?", I said hugging him.

"She's right darling, it's hard to leave the people we love, but we have to be positive,we're going to meet a new culture and new people, that's something worth of going there, besides remember this will help us with the economy of the family"said mom while putting breakfast in the table, we sat down and started eating.

"About that mom, me and my little sister here are hoping that you would allow us to start working once we're there, we really want to help."Said Jackie.

"What?, no, we're no that bad, we don't want you two to work, we want you to study." Said Dad.

"I agree with your dad, we're not that bad, you must to study first." Said Mom.

"I know, but if we save a little extra money that will help when hard times comes, and it's also about us taking more responsabilities for when we become independent womens we'll know how to take care of ourselves, besides it would be a half-time job, so we can continue studing." I said.

"Yeahh she's completely right, ¡¡¡¡pleaseeeee!!!!" Jackie said. Then we both started pouting and that's when they agreeded.

"Okaaaay, but you guys have to promise you won't quit school." Said Dad.

"Yes that's the only way we'll agree with you."Said mom.

"¡¡¡¡YEAAHHH WOOOOWW!!!!!."Me and my sister started to scream at the top of our loungs.

"¡¡¡¡STOP!!!!" Mom yelled.

"Now go get your stuff, we're leaving in a hour." Said Dad.

We rushed to the stairs and went for our bagagge, we waited for 45 minutes and the taxi came, we hurried to the airport, once we were there we did all the procedures and got in the plane,I put my bag on the top shelves and sat, my sister sat beside me, we chatted for some minutes, and when the plane started she fell asleep, I put on my earphones and started listening to music.

Well, there's nothing much to say about me, I don't consider myself very interesting, let's see: I live with my parents and my sister Jackie, I sing, rap and dance, I play basketball and TaeKwonDo,my idol is Michael Jackson, I'm a tomboy, I'm shy and quite, but once you get to know me I'm really cheerful, I don't know what I'm going to be after finishing school (but I still have time).

After a couple of songs I felt a little bit tired, some minutes later I fell asleep.

Kris P.O.V ( again in the morning)

Well now there's no turning back, I knew it after I woke up, today we're moving ut from the country, and that make me feel extrange, I didn't liked the idea of leaving my home town, but at the same time I wanted to go, Korea (the place i'm moving to) is really amazing, it's culture is really fascinating, and there I would meet people who maybe stayed with me for 10 minutes without scolding me or leaving. When my mom yelled from down the stairs I stoped thinking and rushed to the bathroom, I put new clothes on and went to have breakfast, there was my mom and dad.

"  Finally you're up, you knew today we're moving, why did you take so long to came?..." and blah blah blah, yep, that was my mom, and beside her there was my dad,  they were always scolding me or mad at me, I don't care anymore, I jsut pretend I don't hear them.

"Come on now have some breakfast, we have to leave in an hour." My dad said.

Basically we're leaving because my parents took an offer to work in South Korea, and there's also some really good schools for me, it's nice the idea of meeting new stuff but mehh, yeah I know you must be thinking "but it's an amazing culture there and the people there are very polite", but no i don't care about that I just want to meet one person who dosen't scold me all the time or keeps leaving beacuse they have to work.

 " I was thinking, maybe I can help you with the household expenses" I said.

"Really?, how?" My dad asked.

"Maybe I can start working once we get there, think about it half-time job, and I won't have to quit school, and I'll spent my time with something useful."

"Well actually that dosen't sound so bad, we can save the money for hard times and you won't waste your time lounging, that's a good idea."My Dad answered.

"But you won't leave school for no reason, you have to keep studing, and that's not negotiable."My mom added.

"Of course I won't, this is just until I finish school, then I'll get a job and move out." I said.

"Alright, now go get your bagagge, the taxi will come in 10 mintues." Said Dad.

I run up the stairs got my stuff and ran to the door, once there I put my stuuf on the back and got inside the taxi. Once we got to the airport we went straight to stand the line to get on the plane, we did what was necessary and got inside.

I put my bags on the top shleves and sat, I put my earphones and started  to listen some music, I looked outside the window and started to think about myself, I like writing song, exercise, read, watch movies, I sing and rap, I live with my parents but they're leaving me alone all the time for work or scolding me, I'm quiet and distant some people say I'm cold, but it's hard for me to talk to others if I'm always at home and my parents aren't very sociable. 

A couple of minutes later I fell asleep.

Amber P.O.V 

"¡¡¡¡Amber come on, wake up!!!!, we're here" Jackie said.

Oh god, now I started to get nervous, how will things go with school?,  will I do right at work?, how is people going to be with me?, this and all kind of questions were running through my head...

"¡¡¡¡AMBER!!!!" Jackie yelled again, interrupting my train of thoughts. 

"Come on, we have to get out."

"Alright, I'm coming." I answered.

Once I got out I was completely lost, I didn't know what do, but fortunately my parents were with me.

"We are going to get our bagagge, come here." Said Mom. 

I followed her and make the line. There was a really tall and serious guy in front of me, he was blonde, and had black eyes, his serious face reminded me of an Angry Bird, when he took his suitcase I became worried because it was excatly like mine, black with colorful stickers.

"Hey Jackie, this guy in front of me took his bagagge, and it's exactly like mine" 

"Hey don't worry,  they have everything under control, everything is going to be okay."

"If you say so." I sighed.

"Hey look at this, my friends posted this pictures, they're awesome." She said.

"Ohh let me see." Then we started looking at pictures while waiting.

Kris P.O.V 

When the plane landed my tummy started to hurt a little bit, fortunatly my dad came and told me to go and get my bagagge. 

I got out of the plain and my tummy still hurt,  I tried to pretend that everything was okey, but it was a hard task.

"Excuse me Sir, wich one is your bagagge." The employed asked in korean. I wasn't even looking , so I just answered:

"The black one with stickers." He handed me the bagagge and I put it on the floor so I could drag it behind me while walking, then I started heading to the exit were I supossed there were my parents.

Amber's P.O.V

"Woow look that one, isn't it cool?" I said while my sister showed me some photos of a party that she went with her friends.

"Yeah that was awesome, oh look it's y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter