Secret

Marriages
 

Krystal

 

I woke up, I was happy to meet Naeun today. I took a shower and went down. And my butler stood their waiting for me. I gave hime a big smile. Since i didn`t see my mom or dad, I just guessed they already went to job. 

 

“God morning Sir. Will” I said a smile.

“God morning to you to Miss. Sunshine” he said.

 

I sat down, and wait for my breakfasted.  

When I was done, I saw some new faces. I look around, some were smiling, some were nervous and one was scared. I took a serious look at all and their faces become nervous.

 

“I`m just kidding!" I said. And they all relieved, but it was still one who was scared. I stood up and went to her.

 

“You don´t have to scared of me! “I said and continued “But be scared of him!” and point at Sir. Will with a big laugh. After that I run out of the room. The maid was laughing like me.

 

“I miss this morning everyday” The head maid said.

 

That’s right, I was the happy face in the house, but outside I’m the cold princess.

 

It took 10 minutes to drive to school. I told Sir.Will to stop a a bit, and that i could walk the rest. 

 

But the thing is, that I don’t like to get all the attention so I am just me not Krystal but Soojung, and I have to tell Naeun about that.

 

 

 

Kai

 

I was eating my breakfast, and thinking of Naeun, and that girl I was going to get married with. Then my mom walks down, happy and everything.

 

“Why so happy mom” I said and eat my food.

Mom just smiled and sat down.

 

“Mom” I said.

 

“Yes, son” she said, but her mind was gone.

Was is she thinking of. But I didn’t care and just eat my food. After finishing I went to the car, and drove to the school.

 

I was outside, and girls from everywhere was her, some of them didn`t even go on this school. I was making my way out and my I landed on my dream girl. She was talking to EXO. I walk over like noting, and gave a little smile. We all walk together to class, but someone called Naeun so she didn’t walk with us.

 

Krystal

 

I was getting of the car, just some meters away from the school gate. And then all the girls were running to one car. I tried to look for Naeun to tell her, not to mention Krystal to anyone in the school. But I couldn’t find her!  I look around and I spotted her, but she was with a lot of boys, and it looks like the Mir. Popular was going there also.

 

So I called her. To meet me alone.

 

I was waiting for her outside the school gate, the I see her running to me. We hug for like 5 minutes. Then I broke the hug.

 

“I have to tell you something” I said

“Tell me, what is it? And why can’t I introduce my friends to you?”

“That’s the thing!”  I look at.

“Wait!” she stops me, “You don’t have to tell me” she says a bit disappointed.

“that’s why you are my best friend unni” I gave her a big hug

“Don’t tell anyone about me, my family and don’t tell Luhan oppa” I continued.

“Luhan oppa doesn’t know??” it was like a big question on her face. I just shake my face.

“You know I talk with him just now, and its looks like you are in big trouble girl” she said and walk away. I stood their blank, try to finger out what’s she meant.