I know you

Marriages

Kai

 

I almost kiss her, our like we almost kiss I thought. I looked her straight in her eyes, they were beautiful. I have seen the eyes but can not think of where I've seen them. It took us 10 seconds before we were apart. She stared at me, no wonder. I held her still, and forgot everything. why I held her, why we were there. after a few seconds it hit me.

 

“Cent you let me go now, you are hurting my wrist!” she asks, and I let go immediately.

 

“Did you know Sulli, we were behind you to the hole time!” Sehun said and flattered.

 

“W…what d…did you say?” Sulli said a scared, I look down bet the girl was long gone. I look around but she just disappeared.

 

The hole school start to to chattered, about Sulli. She was embarrassed, so she disappeared out with her slaves. The student soon went back to their lunch, but I was still thinking about her. At that time, I saw a known figure. He turns around and the hole school was starring at him. He walks to us, with a big smile.

 

“What`s up guys!” he said, and was standing there. But he was looking for someone. Sehun went up and gave him a big hug.

 

“We miss you hyung!” Sehun said a bit sad.

 

“I have miss you all to, were are the girls” the boys look around, the girls were gone. They were here before Luhan hyung came. It`s like they don’t want to se him.

 

“We don’t know hyung, there were her like a minutes ago, just before you show up!”  I said.

 

Luhan sat down, and some fan girls came over to him. He has been gone for like 2 years, and the girls still loves him. “Oppa we really miss you!” “You look more handsome” “Oppa you are awesome” the fan girls said. Luhan hyung just smile to them.

 

“So you guys” Luhan hyung said, everyone looks at him. “Have you seen my sister?” he continued, Sister the little girl who likes to fallow him wherever he goes.

 

“The girl than follow you, wherever you go hyung?” I ask. He nob, I have never seen her, why because every time we hang out is whiteout her.

 

“Her name is-” before Luhan hyung finish Naeun was covering his mouth.

 

“I`m sorry, but Oppa I have to talk to you! And you too to!” she said and was pointing to Suho and Sehun. I wish she was like that to me to!

They all follow her out. Amber was back to and sat down were Luhan was sitting.

 

“Where were you too?” I ask, she just look at me and gave me a big smile. That means nothing fore her.

Krystal

 

I walk and I had a filling that I have to go, ore something bad was going to happened. I walk around the school, but I got lost. I was lost but I just walk were my heart will go. And there I was back to the canteen. I was going to walk in but to arms pulled me away.

 

“Do you want to die?” she asks, I look at the too and it was Naeun and Amber.

 

“What do you mean, is it bad…” Amber cut me of.

 

“No but looks who’s here” And they point at the table were my brother sat on.

 

“So what, it just my brother and …” OHH it hits me, why is he here. And then it stops, I saw some girls flirted with him. Now I was mad, what if Yoona unni saw all that. I was going over, but the girls stop me.

 

“Ill take care of that, and we have to go inside or no oppa is going to tell people!” Amber said. I nod and walk away. I walk and walk then I got lost. Why is this school so big, I thought? The I heard some girls, and that voice I know that voice.

 

“Lets make Soojung suffer, I want here out” Sulli said. “Agree” the girls said. “What should we do?” They ask. “Make her… her…” Sulli was thinking heard. “We first have to find more information about her!” she continued. The girls just nod, like robots.  

 

I look but they didn’t see me, I heard everything. But I turn and walk away. They can’t hurt me, but if they bull, or hurt someone else then I can’t hold it, I thought.

 

I make true the school day whiteout Oppa sees me, but somehow I feel awful. I know that Oppa just wants the best for me, and the same goes for Sehun Oppa, Suho Oppa, Naeun unni, and Amber Unni. I thought about it the hole time, what`s happened after I get married, and who is he. I have to relive my ID sooner or later.

 

I got home, mom and dad and not forget Oppa were exited. But why I thought. I went and act like I didn’t care, but inside I was going crazy. I went to my room to get into some comfortable clos. I went down and the hole family was still happy. I feel left out. I sat down and sign, they all look at me.

 

“Where was you, I couldn’t see you?” Luhan Oppa asked. What should I say, I can`t say that and not that, and I don’t wan to lie to him I thought.   

 

“I…I just walk around the school” Nice Krystal. “Yea… umm... why didn’t you tell med that you were coming?” I asked.

 

“Because I want to surprise you” Oppa said. Then it went silence, until mom said something I never thought her would say.

 

“Baby girl!” mom said.

 

“What is it mom?” I asked and look up on her. Mom sat down next to me, and dad went to his set. Whats going on, mom never says baby girl unless is something I don’t like! I thought.

 

“You know you are getting married soon right” I just sign and nod. “We want a big party for you welcome and your oppa!” Party really, I don’t like party’s. I just gave a week smile. “And your fiancé is coming, we decided have your weddings day earlier” that’s just great mom and dad.

 

“When is the party mom?” I asked. Even if I say no I don’t have a choice.

 

“This Friday” It shock me its like 2 days until Friday.

 

“Ahhh…” I just said.

 

Kai

 

I went home, and my family was happy. Mom never stop smiling, and dad was just happy to se my mom happy. I walk past my way to my room to change close. I went down.

 

“Jongin” mom was calling. “We have some good news for you” she was so happy. I smile maybe… no it can’t be!

 

“You are going to meet your fiancé this Friday, they are having a party for there Luhan and her! Aren’t you happy” I just nod; it went like a shock to me. And the last thing, the wedding is earlier”

 

“Ohh… I can’t wait mom” I said with an awkward smile.