Meet agin BFF

Marriages

Krystal

 

I was walking to the headmaster; he wants to talk to me. I was thinking the hole time what Naeun meant. My mind was off, and I didn’t know were I was going. And the next ting I know I bump into some girls, and they aren’t happy.

 

“What the hell, can’t you see?” she looks mad, and the rest of the girls to. What did I expect, they just look like her slave?  

 

“I`m sorry” I said and tried to walk away, but before I knew the girl grab my heir. “What the hell!” I ask. They jus stand them with a smirk on they face. That’s just great Krystal, you made enemy, not one but 4! I thought.

 

“you can’t just walk of like that” she said and slap my face. I was getting annoyed, before I slap her back. A boy walks to us.

 

“What are you doing?” he asks me, I low my hands and tried to walk away agin, but didn’t success. He grabs my wrist, and he didn’t look happy. The girls just laugh at the back.

 

“I ask you! What are you doing?” he said but his voice was raising. I tried to get free, but he was stronger then me.

 

“Why don’t you ask them!” I said and point at the girls in the back. He was staring at me, “Now that I answer your question, you can let go now! Before I kick you!” I said. He laughs a little. “No! you just past the question to someone else!” he said. New everything was getting annoying, I kick his leg and walk whit cold face out of the situation.

“Oppa, Oppa are you Okay?” “she’s going down” how dear she kicks our oppa?” they said, but I didn’t care.

 

I went in to the headmasters rom, end bow with my head.

 

“Why so angry miss. Krystal?” he asks.

 

“A bad day!” I said. “What are going to talk about?” I ask.

 

“Mrs. Kim just want me to check on you” he said.

 

“I`m fine, my I tell you something?” I ask, I told him that everything about that my identity was keeping it secret, and they all are going to call me Soojung not Krystal. And that he can’t tell my brother because he doesn’t like the idea about it.   

 

Kai

 

I went to class only to think about the girl who kicks me. I sat down, and the same old, the girl was staring at me. I just gave them all a a smile, then they face become red.

 

The teacher walks in, and everyone was quiet.

 

“We have a new student her, please make her comfortable!” she says.

 

She walks in, is the same girl. But I have seen that face before. She looks around only stairs at the girls in the back. But before I knew she glance at me. And then at Amber, her face is in shock. Why? I thought

“Introduce your self miss” the teacher said.

 

“My name is Jung Soojung, take care of me” she said with a smile.

 

“You can take a seat next to Amber, Amber raise your hand!” the teacher said. She bows to her and walks down.

 

 Krystal

 

I was introducing my self, and my eyes land on those girls, and at that guy and a bit shock I saw Amber, she was shock to.

 

I took a seat next to her. It was a bit awkward, but what can I she is one of my best friend no but a sister.

 

The class was over after 2 hours. “Long time no seen sis” Amber says. I gave her a big smile. “What long time no seen sis!” I said “You know you saw me the hole time in America” I laugh. That’s right Amber went to America to, but she came one week before me.

 

“Don’t talk to her Amber” a girl said, we both turn around, only meet with some ugly faces.

 

“Why can’t I talk to her, Sulli?”  Amber ask. So her name is Sulli. I glare at her.

 

“Because she is a bagger” She said, and Amber coughed loud. She has more money then your family, she thought. Amber knew that I don’t like the getting attention, and that people like me because of money.

Then Naeun walks in, she was happy. Why because to of her best friend are at the same roof, and the same school agin.

 

She walks to us, I said sorry with my face and walks out the room. She gave me a nod. That’s is okay, I understand you. I text Naeun and Amber.

 

“I make it up, met me home after school!” I sent. And got “You better!” I smile at my phone.

 

I went to the canteen, only to be stop by Sulli. “What is it?” I ask with cold face. “I ask you?” she said back. I can`t understand so I walk past. Sulli was going to say something, but some boys and Naeun and Amber was coming. They made a way for them.

 

“I want to be like them” Sulli said a bit jalousie.

 

“Dream on girl” I said with a low voice, but it looks like he heard me. “What did you say?” she asks, and back with her angry face. “I didn`t say anything” I said and walk of. Before I knew she was scramming. And hold her face.

 

“She slap my face” she said, everyone was looking at her no, they were looking at me. I turn around and Sulli was pointing at me. Thy all stared to whisper. I just stand their shock.

 

“No I didn’t slap your face!” I said, “Do you think I slap my self!” she asks. I was going to say something, but some one said it for me.

 

“Yes” someone said, they all turn around. And their stood, Sehun and Suho oppa. “I think you did!” Sehun said, I have miss them. But they also understand my situation.

Sulli face was shock and the rest of the school to.

 

“She really slap my face oppa!” Sulli said hoping for them to believe in her.

 

“Really?” they ask. And the only thing she does is to nod her head. I just stood their shaking my head, she has to make it worse I thought.

 

Then Naeun and Amber made their way, and look at her shaking theirs head to.

“Did you know something Sulli?” Naeun ask. She just shakes her head, still holding her face.  “Then we are going to tell you!” Amber continued.

 

I didn`t like the show, so I tried to make my why out. But the same hand grabs me. He whispers “Where are you going” a man asks. I look up ant we were that close from kissing him.