What did you say?

Marriages

Krystal

Me and my brother was on the plane heading back to Korea, Seoul. When there was about to land, I called my butler that we were going to land in a minute! But he said that he is in his way, but my parents was going to talk to me before we leave. (The butler is my best friend, he has been with me since I was born, and mom and dad hand over him to me)

 I look at my brother, he was sleeping "Luhan oppa wake up" I said, and was shaking his head. " Yah why are you shaking my head?" He said, I just smile at him. " why are you waking me up" he added. " because we are landing" I said. The flight was landing, and we're heading out. I took out my backpack and went out, I was waiting for Luhan oppa outside. 

I was walking with my head down, and then I bump into someone, I look up and we were looking at each other face to face. " I'm sorry" I said. "Look were you are going" he said whit a cracking voice. Then he was walking away with som others school students. 

"Yah JUNG KRYSTAL" Luhan oppa was screaming, " can't you ever wait" he continued. "No!" And I said and run, to get my suitcase. While I was running I look behind at oppa was smiling. 

When we were waiting I took a look around "Why are there so many students here" I said without thinking about it, "they are on a school trip" oppa said. How did he know that I was thinking. I look around on the other side and I saw that guy I bump in to, he looked like he did not care about what was going on. 

Kai 

I was getting my suitcase, and look around. On the other side it was the girl who bump into me. "Kai oppa, you are so cute" " Kai oppa are so handsome" the girls in my class said. Is not that l don't like girls,but they are so annoying. Those girls are like if there are som hot guys in school. That guy has to me with one of them.  So I took out my headphones and listen too music. 

I saw my suitcase and too it, then I went to the car. My butler was waiting for me, he opened the door and went to the driver seat. "Sir. Kim" the butler said, I just look at him "you're mother is right over there!" He said. Why is she there I was thinking, then a guy came out, and a girl. Both of them was hugging my mother, then I look at the girl face. 
Is the same girl. 

"Should I stop Sir. " the butler said. Maybe my mom had plans with them I was thinking "No, just drive home" I said. We drove home and all the way I can't stop thinking about those people who was thinking to my mom. They doesn't even money I guess, and look at her what was she wearing. All the way home I just keep thinking about here. 

When we were home I went inside, the maid bow "will you have something to eat or drink?" She ask. "Can I have water?" I said and went to my room. 

I called my dad "were are you?" I ask. " your mother and I we are coming later today" dad said. "Why?"I said and all of sudden I feel like they are with that girl.  "Because we have some things to do, but when we are coming home we are going to say what we are going to tell you" dad said. And we just hang up. Did they know that I am back from school trip. They just forget me. Aren't I there child. I was thinking, then I start to unpack my stuff. 
Then the maid knock on the door, she went in and was giving me water then she went out. 

Krystal 

We went out to wait for our mom and dad, but we meet Mrs. Kim outside. They are my parents best friends since their high school. And Mrs. Is also working as the second boss at or fashion company, I was shocked. Luhan oppa and I we bow 90 degrees.

"What bring you here?" I asked. "We are going to talk about something with your parents!"Mrs. Kim said. "But where's Mr. Kim" Luhan oppa asked. "He is on his way" she said. "But where's your parents?" She continued. When she ask I saw my parents car, so I  just point at the car they were in. 
Aunt turn around and saw her husbands car too. Wen she turns around I look at oppa, "Oppa why are aunt and Mr. Kim here?" I ask silent, Luhan oppa didn't answer but he was smiling. "Oppa" I said, "you find out" Oppa said. 

"Did you guys wait long?" My dad ask. Oppa and aunt was shaking there head and I was nodding. "Okay then let's go to the cafe" dad said. My mom and Mrs. Kim went first with oppa and I, and dad was waiting for Mr. Kim to finish talking to the phone. 

We went inside, and they were all happy even oppa was. I thought it was awkward and I just keep talking to my self. 

"Should we talk about the marriage?"Mrs. Kim said, I opened my eyes. I was totally I shock. "Yes we can begin!" Mom said. "WAIT" I scream and stood up and everyone was looking at me. Then I sat down and continue "Who are getting married, it can't be oppa" I point at him "because he is married to my best friend Yoona unni!!" They laugh at me. 

"Have you forget about it" mom said.

"About what" I asked confused.

"That deal" dad said

I was thinking for so long, but I can't remember. I just look at them. 
"The deal you made, before you went to America whit me and unni" Luhan oppa said. 

(Flashback to 2013)

Luhan oppa and unni was talking about to go to America for 2 years, but since I love my oppa and unni I want to be whit them. I asked "can't I come with you to" and I was looking at oppa. Luhan oppa and Yoona unni was looking at each other. " I your mom said yes then you can, but you know that we are going on school, not to go shopping everyday!" Yoona unni said. 

I was running down and ask my parents, "If you want, can you make a deal whit us" dad said, like they knew I was going to ask. "Yes I do wat ever you said." I said with out thinking. "Then when you are coming back, your are going to get married with the person we choose!" They said "ok, ok, ok" I said and look at oppa and unni, they were smiling. 

(Flashbacks ends)

"But I was 17 years old" I said. 
"Deal is a deal" Oppa said. 

"Okay, okay" I said. 

But I don't even know who he is, I was thinking. "You are going to go on the same school as him, and the same class" Mr. Kim said. "But we are not going to tell you who he is, but in 3 weeks you are going to meet him" mom said. 

They just keep talking for one hour, then "bye" they said to each other. Oppa and I bow. We went to our car, me and oppa was talking our car. The driver ask were we was going. "Oppa are you going to your home or are you go..." I said but oppa said "I'm am going to the big house (the big house is ware mama, dad and I are living) he said. 

Kai

I was laying down, then I heard that my parents was home. I went down, they look at, like they knew was I am going to ask. But I pretended that I don't know, so I took something to eat and went to watch the news. 

"Are you not going to ask us something," dad ask. 

"N...o..." I said,

Then mom start to laugh a little, and look at dad. "We are going to say it later on today" mom said. I just look at them seriously. 

It was dinner time, I just sat there and waited for them to talk to me. Mom and dad was talking and laughing, they were happy. Then they look at serious, then I thought they are going to tell me. 

"Kai" dad said. I just look at them, they are really serious but scary too.

"You remember that deal you promise me to years ago" mom said. 

"Yes, that deal if I don't find a girl you are going to find one for me" I smiled. 

"Me and you dad have find one for you" mom said happily.  

I laugh at them, I thought they were just kidding whit me. "Are you guys seriously?" I ask in shock. 

"Why will we kidding about it?" Dad said. 

I was totally in shock, I couldn't say anything I just sat there. Then mom start to tell tat the girl I am going to get married with, was here best friend daughter Mrs and Mr. Jung. And she told me that she as study in America for 2 year, that she like too dace, sing and act. 
She is going to start at school tomorrow, but we are not going to tell you who she is. 

"When will I get to meet here??" I ask. Then they did not answering, they were so happy because I am getting married. 

When's to my room and went to sleep, all of sudden I think about Naeun. I forgot about her. All night I thing about here. 

Krystal 

I went down the stairs to get something to drink, I took a glass of water and went back to my room. I unpack my stuff after that I called  my long time friend Naeun. 

"I'm back" I said, can she remember me. I haven't seen her for so long. 

"Yah, you are calling me now, you little kid" she said. "What are you doing?" She ask. I was happy that she remember me, and that she has not changed her number. "Unpacking my stuff" I said, should I tell her that I am getting married. I was thinking, then I thought I can't tell her because she is going to ask so many questions that I don't have answers to. "What are you doing"I ask her back. "I'm getting ready to sleep,school tomorrow" she said, should I tell her that I am going on the same school as her, or should I surprise her tomorrow. 
"Then have a good night, I have a great surprise to you tomorrow" I said and hang up. I should go to sleep too, I'm so tired.