ACT II

Chocolate

 ACT 2

Two campus heartthrobs

Walking alongside each other

It’s a new sight to the students in their campus because the newcomer is already friends with the campus angel with puppy eyes and rectangular smile. It wouldn’t be that strange to them if they were to know that Chanyeol and Baekhyun share the same classes the whole day and obviously the whole year.

Chanyeol just moved into the city the same day that he bumped into Baekhyun. Their birth is 5 months apart, Baekhyun being the older, which is unbelievable because Chanyeol is waaayyy taller than Baekhyun. He smiles brighter than the sun and speaks brighter that the sun too. It seems like nothing can dampen his bright soul.

Baekhyun is still shy with Chanyeol, he don’t know what to do when he’s around the taller. He gets flustered really easily and he would just shut up so he wouldn’t do anything stupidly embarrassing in front of the other.

They also have their lockers beside each other, though it’s really strange that Chanyeol is the first to be using the locker beside Baekhyun’s. It was abandoned and not occupied since Baekhyun reached high school. He just shook the thought off and gets his book for his next subject and went for the lunch room (Chanyeol was waiting for him the whole time).

They reached the lunchroom and being the thrifty kid Baekhyun is, he brought kimchi and beef kimbap, eggrolls and a nice bottle of iced tea. Actually, he isn’t really thrifty, he just doesn’t want to buy in their cafeteria because he’s not sure if the food that he will buy is delicious or, not to mention, clean. Besides that, he hates to wait in line for food; he’s far too hungry to wait.

Chanyeol just sat across Baekhyun, observing him the whole time. He noticed that Baekhyun would sometimes look like a puppy while eating. The mole on top of his lip, just in the far left of his lip. He has milky white skin and the brown shade that his hair is currently in suits him very well. He’s every inch as perfect as the last time that they met, which is just last week but who knows? A lot of things happen in just one week.

 “Why are you staring at me?” Baekhyun said, finally looking up to meet Chanyeol’s eyes.

“Oh I zoned out” Chanyeol thought “Oh, oh its nothing. Just wondering if those kimbap taste yummy” “’Cause it seems like it is” he continued on.

“Just ask for some” Baekhyun said “You don’t have to “just think” you can actually try it you know” he continued on, offering Chanyeol kimbap.

Chanyeol reaches for it with his hands but Baekhyun stops him and opened his mouth, telling Chanyeol to do the same. Chanyeol did open his mouth and accepted the kimbap, taking it all in his mouth at once. It tastes good, just a bit spicy though (Chanyeol doesn’t like spicy food) but nonetheless yummy. He smiled at Baekhyun, probably saying that it’s delicious, and Baekhyun smiled back.

“I hope were not interrupting anything”

Baekhyun looked up and saw Kyungsoo, Luhan and Sehun, looking down at him with judging stares.

“Oh I’m so sorry; you might be Baekhyun’s friends. Hi I’m Park Chanyeol” Chanyeol said and stood up and bows at the three.

“Hi I’m Luhan and this is Sehun, my boyfriend” The pretty one with pink hair said, pulling another boy with pink hair to his side, which waves at him timidly.

“Hi I’m Do Kyungsoo” The red haired one said, bowing.

“We weren’t mad at you” Luhan said “ We just want to let Baekhyun know that he still has friends to hang out with even if he already has a boyfriend” he said then turned to Baekhyun and yet, again, giving him a poisonous glare.

Baekhyun chokes on his food “He’s not my boyfriend!” Baekhyun shouted back.

“Oh sure he’s not” Luhan said, teasing Baekhyun.

“I swear he’s not!” Baekhyun said “We just bumped into each other last week, nothing else happened” he pleaded.

“It’s still going there anyway” Kyungsoo said.

“Are they always like this?” Chanyeol whispered only for Sehun to hear, both of them being left out of the conversation that the three is having “They sound like girls PMS-ing”

“Oh you still don’t know a fourth of it” Sehun said, crossing his arms.

“I swear we just met last week, right Yeol?” Baekhyun said, flashing Chanyeol his pleading-for-help eyes.

He likes that nickname.

“Uh, y-yes, we just met last week” Chanyeol began “Or more like bumped into each other and exchanged numbers” he managed to say.

Kyungsoo turned to Baekhyun “And why didn’t we know about this?”

“Because we weren’t able to meet last week?”  Baekhyun said

“There’s this thing called mobile phones that enables you to contact friends, families, and relatives from afar? Didn’t you hear about those things?” Luhan said.

“Okay, alright! I get it. Sorry for not letting you know” Baekhyun said “I’m just…I wasn’t even sure of what this really is so I didn’t even bother telling you guys” he said, looking down.

“You might’ve told us some things. Who knows, maybe he’s one of those notorious killers” Kyungsoo said.

At that moment, an olive-toned boy was heading their way and smiled at Chanyeol. Finally, his friend managed to make friends without his help. That’s when he saw a wide-eyed boy with soft-looking heart-shaped lips. He paused for a few moments, still drinking in the boy’s angelic features.

“Holy , what are you” The boy said, still looking at Kyungsoo.

“Well, hi to you too young man” Chanyeol said, being ignored.

“Uh, did I say something out loud just now?” The boy said, asking Chanyeol.

“You said “Holy , what are you” just no” Chanyeol said, teasing him.

“Oh my, that’s not such a good first impression for you friends here, I am so sorry” the blonde boy said and smiled at them “Hi, I’m Kim Jongin” he said to Kyungsoo particularly, the red-heired blushing profusely.

 

And at that, Baekhyun and Chanyeol just looked at each other knowingly.

Operation: Matchmaking.

 


 

HII!!! :D School's almost done and I'm starting to write again! The chapter here is just to introduce other characters so sorry, its just another crappy chapter. Their hair colors are: Both pink for HunHan, Red and Blonde for KaiSoo and ChanBaek's hair color is the same one as their pictures in the foreword. I love them in those hair colors! My fave hair colors by far :)))

 

PLEASE COMMENT CAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA ON HOW YOU THINK ABOUT THIS AND I REALLY WANT TO IMPROVE MY WRITING SO IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS JUST LET ME KNOW :)))

 

Thank you and till next friday!! ^_^

 

150313