ACT IV

Chocolate

Chanyeol was contemplating.

 

Is he going to wait for Baekhyun?

 

That would weird the small boy though.

 

Is he going to wait for Baekhyun to get out of their house, go out, and plan a coincidence?

 

No, that would be dumb

 

But what if he just—

 

He hears the doorbell and raced down their stairs after checking his stuff, making sure that he has everything he needs, and taking his parka and extra thick scarf. He isn’t sure of why he’s suddeny in a rush to open the door himself when he knows his mother will do it.

And his mother did open the door, revealing a very covered Baekhyun on the other side that’s now showing his brightest smile. Baekhyun was offering that they go to school together and Mrs. Park was delighted that they were neighbors and they’ve met ‘again’ which left Baekhyun a bit confused but waved it off. Chanyeol didn’t waste a single millisecond and immediately agreed when his mom asked for his consent on the offer and his mother couldn’t be more happier (she’s always happy). They said their goodbye and went off.

Waiting for the bus to arrive, the smaller asked if they’ve met before with they’re respective families.

“I don’t think so” Chanyeol said, scrunching his brows together in apprehension “If I’ve met you before we could’ve been friends by then don’t you think?”

“O-oh yeah” Baekhyun answered “But you look familiar though, it’s like we’ve done something before”

“Nope” Chanyeol starts shaking his head “You’re too unforgettable to be forgotten” then he smiled at Baekhyun, the smile that sparks butterflies in his stomach. Baekhyun smacked the back of the younger after that, just as the bus came.

 

Kyungsoo is staring at someone’ Sehun thought ‘who is that though?’

Sehun follows the line of Kyungsoo’s vision and found a tanned-skin male at the end of it. The male is quite attractive, height just the same as his, has a dancer’s stance (Sehun would know, being a dancer himself). He looks quite nice, flinching and shying away whenever a girl comes too near his personal space, which happens quite often when every girl that passes by is possessed by his good looks and bursting charisma, therefore concluding that he’s gay like them.

The male has a sweet smile too, the kind that melts a girl into garbling goo. And the male is coming closer to them…

What?

The male goes nearer and nearer to Kyungsoo, Sehun sees, and he could see Kyungsoo’s evident flush too. They would look cute though, Sehun thinks, both very shy and reserved, this could be nice to watch.

“Okay what are we watching?” a sweet voice whispers near his ears.

They have this habit of going to school 30 minutes before classes start, which is long enough to observe their miniature world aka school. They would see friends become couples in a blink of an eye, enemies become friends, of friends become enemies, friends become strangers, couples become friends and the like.

“Kyungsoo and that man” Sehun would reply shortly, nodding his head on the other side of the hallway.

“Hey isn’t that Chanyeol’s friend?” Luhan said while munching his apple.

‘Interesting…’ Sehun thought…

 


 

Hi guys *shies* sorry for not updating at all >< here's a little update and I don't know when's the next, full one >< thank you for still subscribing this story and I'm really, really REALLY SORRY

 

It's just that EXO'luXion in Manila was sold-out before I can buy a ticket...

Yea I'm okay bye love you guys thank you~~