ACT III

Chocolate

They went through the rest of their class without a hitch, with Chanyeol ending up always sitting beside Baekhyun in every single class for the whole day. Dismissal comes and they wait for Kyungsoo, Luhan, Sehun and Jongin by the school gates. It’s cold and without their caots on they would freeze to death just by standing there for 5 minutes. Baekhyun doesn’t like the cold that much, whenever him and his mother would go out to buy something at this state of the weather his mom would hold his hand, transferring heat to his little body.

Chanyeol starts to notice that Baekhyun would periodically flinch and rub his hands together every 3 minutes. ”He must be cold” he thought as he observed Baekhyun. He went closer to Baekhyun and took both of his hands, he always ran warm even in the harshest of cold days.

“Better?” Chanyeol said, staring down at Baekhyun, whos is blushing evidently but not obviously.

“Yes” Baekhyun said, almost a whisper “I really hate the cold” Baekhyun confessed.

“Why don’t we just message them and tell them that we’ll be on our way first? You might catch a cold” Chanyeol said, worried.

“O-Okay” Baekhyun stuttered, pulling his right hand out of Chanyeol’s grasp and reaching to his pocket for his phone, hands shaking a bit.

“No, I’ll do it for you” Chanyeol said, reaching for Baekhyun’s phone “What’s the code?”

“0415” Baekhyun answered.

“Am I being to nosy if I asked what does those numbers mean?” Chanyeol said, smiling a bit.

“No, not at all” Baekhyun laughed at how formal they spoke to each other, like medieval “It’s the day when I met a certain boy by the beach that we went to when I was 10 years old. I never have forgotten him after that, we promised to never forget each other”

“Woah~ that’s the exact day when we went to the beach that time! Though I’m not even sure where that beach is” Chanyeol said, nibbling his lower lip at the last part

The stood there, Chanyeol typing in Baekhyun’s phone, brows knitting together and Baekhyun observing, ,more like gazing, him all the time. There was a weird thing hanging on their atmosphere, they’re not sure what it is.

“Let’s go home then!” Chanyeol exclaimed after sending the message and they went home, hands linked with something bugging their heads.


 

Sorry for the short,crappy update :(( Our teachers decided to give us extra wrok on our last week of classes, AND IT'S FREAKING ANNOYING -_-

Wow. 24 subscribers??? Are you kidding me??? Thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!

It might be a bit few compared to others but I'm still grateful for some people wants to read my story <3

Please comment please please please please it helps with making the chapter better :)))

Bye for now~ I'll update on Sunday maybe??

XOXO

150320