ACT I

Chocolate

He don’t know when, he don’t know why, and he certainly don’t know how but the moment he looked into the ma—I mean Chanyeol (the super attractive man’s name) everything around them began to blur and get into slow motion. All he can notice is the fast and loud thumping of his heart.

And the fact that he’s still staring at Chanyeol for a long time without saying anything.

“H-hello, I’m Byun Baekhyun” he said, still dazed, “Nice to meet you” he said as he took the hand that the other is offering.

Those romantic movies are true about the electricity thing, he felt it the moment his fingertips grazed the palm of Chanyeol’s hand but he gently shook it.

“Nice to meet you too” Chanyeol said them retrieved his hand from Baekhyun’s warmth, scratching his head as he says the next words “This may sound strange but, can I…have your number??

Baekhyun never knew that being shy can be this attractive.

“Sure, as long as you give me yours” Baekhyun added with a wink.

And Chanyeol blushed a little evidently at that.

So they exchanged numbers and put their preferred names in the contacts and said their thank yous and went on their way.

“So, uh…I’ll see you around?” Chanyeol said bashfully.

“Yeah, text you later” Baekhyun said as he puts on his best smile. After that they turned and fled. Baekhyun went on his way to his house and Chanyeol heading to somewhere that he can’t remember.

Chanyeol changed Baekhyun’s contact name to “Baekhyunnie <3”

Baekhyun changed Chanyeol’s contact name to “Handsome Chanyeol <3”

 

Well, this could be a start of something wonderfully new.

 

 

It’s Monday and every student known to mankind is dreading the thought of going to school, Baekhyun is no different. Even though he’s a diligent student sometimes he will much rather study in the confines of his room than in their classroom.

Another thing is the letters that overloads his locker.

At first he only has 2-5 letters every time he opens his locker, which is after every hour, but then when he confessed his uality to the whole student body.

THE LETTERS CAME LIKE TRUCKFULLS OF SAND.

At first, he’ll be polite and read each and every one of them but he doesn’t want to waste the whole day reading love declarations that came in every letter that he reads so he just scans the names and throws them into the trash can beneath his locker.

Yes, he does have his own trash can from the janitor who “doesn’t want the pretty boy to drop by everyday with love letters in his hands anymore”. But at that moment he noticed something in the midst of everything in his locker. It’s a chocolate bar that has a note in it which says “It was nice meeting you for the first time, I can’t wait for the second” which is strange because nobody really puts just a note on a whole chocolate bar without even putting their name on it.

Now Baekhyun has a lot of questions in his mind to who it may be because Baekhyun never talked to anyone besides his friends Kyungsoo, Luhan, and Sehun (Luhan’s boyfriend) in their school so he just puts the chocolate inside his locker and the note in his pocket.

--

He can’t believe his eyes.

Right now, standing in front of their class is Park Chanyeol with his hair swept up and away from his eyes and forehead. He’s dressed in the school’s hideous uniform and he made it look so good with all of his attractive glory.

Baekhyun looked around the room and he could’ve sworn he can see waterfalls of drool coming down the girl students’ mouth.

Ms. Kim, their teacher, told Chanyeol to introduce himself to the class.

“Hello, I’m Park Chanyeol. Please take care of me and let’s be friends” he said and flashed a smile to the whole class.

Baekhyun’s heart skipped a beat at that.

The class roared of several “Hi”s” “Hello”s and “Nice to meet you”s mostly from the girls.

Fortunately, the only seat available is the seat beside Baekhyun, He doesn’t like anyone sitting beside him because he wants to focus in class but he wouldn’t mind letting Chanyeol take the seat beside him.

“Okay now, calm down class” Ms. Kim said “Now Mr. Park, you can sit beside Mr. Byun there” she said as she gestured to Baekhyun’s direction.

Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun while making his way to the said seat. Baekhyun’s heart plummeted as Chanyeol approaches his direction.

Chanyeol took the seat and Baekhyun.

“Hi” he said “Fancy seeing you again, princess”

And at that, Baekhyun died.

 

 


 

Sorry I wasn't able to make this a one-shot :( There's limited time for me nowadays and I want to post up something before Valentine's Day so here it is!!! Hope you like it <3

Please subscribe and comment. It really helps :)))

 

150213