Danger

SunKyu Collection

   

             She was waiting for this moment since a long time. All those inapropriate touches and attacks, the blushing and strange affectionate marks – She would have her revenge now and the other girls will congratulate her for this heroic gesture.

 

Because Kim Taeyeon predicted everything.

 

        Time had come with not intention of turning back. So, she waited. Patiently behind the door hearing the voice of her tormetor who secretly stole her heart too. She smirked when she saw the latter leaning down to take the small white dog between her arms. He barked happily in sight of his second master.

Noticing she tied her hair in a ponytail, Taeyeon grinned internally.

 

This will certainly make the task easier for me.

 

The other but shorter girl sat on the couch, turning her back to Taeyeon. Prince could not signalize anything since he was too busy succumbing to his daddy's caresses.

 

      The dark haired girl moved into action, crawling deliberately slowly and quietly toward her target, cursing her short legs which weren't helping at all, except flailing around. Her goal was close. Finally at destination, she held her breath, letting a glimpse of her big brown orbs above the cushion observing the young woman who smiled affectionately at the little white ball of fur playing with a pink plastic bone. Her heart melt making her almost forget her initial plan.

She shook her head, getting quickly back to her senses and hoisted herself from behind the couch, ready to pounce on her prey, suspecting nothing. She put her hands beside the brown haired girl's shoulders, sunk her claws in the black leather, charged up and-

 

Nip.

 

Right on Sunny's ear who leapt forward with a cute surprised squeal, frightening Prince who ran away in the kitchen.

 

“Kim Taeyeon ! Are you crazy !?” Sunny shrieked forward, rubbing her  poor ear furiously, when she noticed the girl who secretly embushed her.

 

The latter had a huge toothy smile plastered on her face and flied away back to her room. A confused Sunny left on place with only answer :

 

“Mission accomplished.”

 

Taeyeon kept this smile on her lips after she closed the door, heart beating loudly in her chest with all the adrenaline she just experienced and an evil glow illuminated her eyes remembering the blush tinting Sunny's cheeks in harmony with her wide scared bunny eyes.

 

The table has turned now.

 

I can bite too, Soonkyu.”