Goodbye

SunKyu Collection

     

          The kiss is frank, fierce and decisively. Two tongues tangle together passionately. Her hands are cold on her skin and with the salty taste in , she guesses she is crying. She doesn't want to break down too, however. Not today, neither tomorrow. Because all this mess wouldn't have make any senses. She moans when she slid a hand on the back of her neck, taking a handful of her hair and gripping them strongly between her fingers. Her body is hot against her, contrasting with the rain which fall tirelessly above their heads.

Her haircut is probably in a shabby state and those stupid tight pants stuck on her skin but she doesn't care. Doesn't want to go away. Even if one of them must do it nevertheless – Because everything would have been wasted then.

 

“I'll miss you,” She finally breathes against her swollen wet lips, ceasing every movement between them. You don't know how much, though.

 

The other girl squeaks in a shaky voice before bringing roughly her hands against her gasthly cheeks, throwing herself in an umpteenth kiss.

 

Sica. "No, Jessica.” Sunny uttered, breatheless. “We can't.”

 

Jessica struggles, shaking her head from the left to the right, not wanting to hear what she must hear and Sunny presses their foreheads together. Memories rushing back in her mind an a heart surprising itself to believe that it could have still work between them. A breath soaked her face.

 

      Thank you.

 

Jessica hears the murmur against her ear. Feels the words touch her flesh. Quietly, softly – her hold on Sunny's jacket loosens between her dainty fingers. The rain stops above their heads. She closes her eyes, breathing new, fresh air, where Sunny is no longer when she opens them once again.

 

     

“Kiss me one last time and I'll let you go.”

 

 

 

.