Spin The Bottle

SunKyu Collection

 

          “ Alright… Sunny ! ” The twenty-three years old young man with spiked and hair gelled, already well intoxicated, pointed the brown hair girl with his finger. The concerned one was sat comfortably in front of him not surprised to have been chosen and ready to face the craziest challenges. “ I dare you to kiss- ”

 

Just as he was about to continue his speech, trying to make desperately laugh everyone showing all his teeth ( making him look strangely like a sort of personified beast) while his trembling index was scrutinizing amongst the participants to choose the lucky one - He felt a heavy and cumbersome presence creeping in the room.

A freezing wind shivered his body from the bottom to the top, as if an evil spirit just appeared, grabbing his legs to drag him down in an upcoming death. He widened his eyes guessing than the other brunette, a bit taller, standing nearby a smiling and impatient Sunny was literally killing him with her gaze. A ghost would have been less scary beside the way those big dark brown orbs wanted to pierce each part of his face. 

Fortunately she couldn’t ! And no said sharp objects were in view neither. Otherwise, his handsome playboy face would have been regrettably affected. Even in his state of non sobriety, he could feel the tension was destined right toward him and a malaise was set in all his muscles because of that. The others around were still having fun, having no clue about what was going on between those two and telling Taecyeon to hurry up. Sweat was running down his glistering forehead while he was swallowing loudly.

 

          He had to make a choice. The good one and quick.

 

Sunny, on the other hand was trying too much to hold the embarrassed smile stretching around the shape of her voluptuous lips, having understood everything about the silent altercation which was happening in front of her eyes. As she was directly sitting beside Taeyeon, she could almost feel on her arms the flame enveloping entirely the Taeyeon’s body and the erupting volcano sputtering in her eyes. She was staring at Taecyeon with such intensity, tightening her fists on her knees until her phalanges went white. Sunny had to admit it was quite y to watch.

 

          “ E-Erm… ” The boy stuttered, glancing right and there around him like a scared chicken “ T-Taeyeon ! Kiss Taeyeon !? ” He half shouted a little too loudly, then drowned his nose in his cup of punch, sheepish and not daring to make any more move.

 

Sunny smiled widely, sighing blissfully internally. She faced Taeyeon who was not budging from her position, still clearly grumpy. She leaned forward and pressed a short but soft kiss on her little pouty lips, caressing her knee to assure her everything was good.

 

Their friends screamed in a various of onomatopoeia sounds of joy combined with useless whistling and a sharp nudge in Sunny’s ribs from a laughing Hyoyeon. Nobody seemed to have noticed the frightful exchange a few seconds ago ( but which has surely lasted an eternity for Taecyeon ) and went back to the game to designate the next “ victim ”.

 

          The moment where Sunny lips went in contact with her own, Taeyeon immediately relaxed and a silly, goofy smile replaced her previous expression, becoming back her usually adorable self. 

 

Sunny giggled silently and pushed a long hair strand from her ear to whisper “ You really should stop scaring people like that or nobody will play this game with us again, you know. ”

 

Taeyeon the back of her Sunny’s neck, keeping her close, in a slightly seductive way and answered lowly with a mischievous smile right inside her ear :

 

 

“ Well then, should we play with only the both of us ? ” 

 

 

 

Fin.

 

 

 

 

Thanks for all the subscribers, really.  I didn't know this collection would gain so much attention.

I'll try to update more frequently if I had the time. :)