Cheeseburger

SunKyu Collection

 

          “Unnie why do you keep eating this kind of food? It's disgusting and unhealthy!”

As always the sermon of the So Nyu Shi Dae's youngest member was heard in the dorm. The same, always directed to the same person.

The targeted person released a weak groan more interested in the delicious cheese melting in and the TV show in front of her eyes. Seohyun sighed loudly showing an unhappy pout and dove back in her reading.

A paragraph retracing the Greeks Antiquity periods and a few lines later, dripping cheddar blocked her view and a smell of meat and just heated bread attacked her senses. A curt frown bent on her nose.

“Unnie!” She squealed in her most annoyed voice ever while pulling away the arm holding this thing, from her beautiful book.

“You don't want some?” Sunny ironized with this little smirk who annoyed heavily Seohyun at this very moment.

But she kept her composure like a proper lady, sending invisible lightning toward the short girl beside her all while puffing her cheeks.

“You're so cute like this, baby.” Sunny leaned forward but the younger denied her right away diverting her head on the other side.

“No! I don't want you to kiss me knowing you ate that before!”

She pointed an accusing finger on the half devoured burger.

Sunny arched an eyebrow, following the digit before exploding in laughing. Which bothered even more Seohyun shifting aside to resume her historical reading. After one or two minutes, Sunny collected herself erasing a tear at the corner of her eye. Taking her breath while trying to not laugh anymore, she rested her plate on the coffee table ahead her and turned toward the still sulking girl.

“Seohyun ah~”

Silence.

“Seobaby~”

Silence and a turned page.

“Hyunnie..” Ended begging Sunny who snuggled her head in the younger's neck. This one still didn't respond, completely immersed in her book. A sad pout formed on Sunny's lips whereas she was tightening herself against the brownish hair girl trying to snake her arms around her waist.

A victorious smile drawn itself on her lips when she felt a shiver on the skin, there where she just put her lips and the pages stopped turning.

Happy to have caught her attention, Sunny tried again:

“Seohyun ah~”

“What, unnie.”

The cold and severe tone didn't prevent Sunny to continue even though she swallowed briefly.

“Hey, I'm sorry to have laughed but..” She stifled a giggle and continued “I don't understand why you hate this kind of food that much.”

Seohyun exhaled quietly. She closed her book carefully and turned toward the bunny who lifted her head with big questioning eyes.

“It's not sane.” She said in a low pitch. “Keep eating like that and you'll die.” She concluded cupping Sunny's cheeks. “And I don't want you to die, Sunny ah.”

Sunny widened her eyes when she saw Seohyun's orbs wet with tears. Without waiting, she took the maknae in her arms. “What are you talking about, I won't die because of fast foods.”

Seohyun wrapped her arms around Sunny's neck and rested her chin on her shoulder saying nothing else.

“Okay, it's the last time we watch a documentary on 'the causes of the obesity', Hyunnie.”

Seohyun's body shook against hers. She had laughed. She could feel and hear it. And it made Sunny smile in contentment and relief. So, she pulled away from the embrace.

“Just promise me you'll eat more well-balanced meals in the future.” The maknae ordored with an authoritarian stare.

Sunny removed the grin creeping on her face. “Alright, I will try. But then,”

Seohyun lifted her eyebrows, interpellated when Sunny picked up her plate on the table and offered it under Seohyun's nose. “Take a piece.”

“What?” Exclaimed Seohyun stepping back. “But-!”

“Come on, I know you like it.” Sunny smirked with this mischievious glint. “Hurry, it's dripping!”

Seohyun obeying shyly and halfheartedly, approached leisurely toward the sandwich. She took a tiny bite, chewed it carefully under the short girl's inquisitive gaze. The latter smiled widely when she noticed this little gleam lighting up those soft eyes which belonged to Seohyun. Delicious, right?

Seohyun cleared lowering her eyes. “It doesn't taste as bad as...What I thought.”

A triumphant smile stretched itself again on Sunny's lips. She shove the last bite in and titled her head forward the maknae.

“But you still can't kiss me!” The girl retorted getting Sunny's face away once more with a harsh push of her hand.

“Hmf...What!?” Sunny's cry was muffled against her palm.

“I still consider this food as non hygienic and full of germs!”

“Oh, come on baby! You pratically always have your tongue in my mouth when we kiss an you're talking about germs. Like right now!?”

“Unnie!” The concerned, all red, screamed in an unusual high pitch voice as she threw a cushion on the oldest who shrieked in surprised trying to block the relentless attacks of the youngest until her very particular laugh was heard in the living-room, in this first summer day.

 

Fin.

 

Oh, and thanks for the 111 subscribers. :)