Angry Bird? Nope! It’s Angry Deer!

Skip The Heartbeat

Sehun knew that Luhan ran a shivering on his back because of his handsome half smile. He smirked at both Kai and Luhan.

“Oh! Then, I should buy that house as soon as possible and move in tomorrow!”

“What?! Tomorrow?? Why are you in such hurry?!” Kai asked in disbelief. Sehun ruffled his hair like a boss and wore a smile on his face.

“It is because I just want to live in new environment. Now, I am gladder to know that you guys also live here! So, I should move in sooner! Oh man… I don’t want to lose the chance before it is not sold out.” Sehun wished that Luhan could see smiles in his eyes. Or Luhan would see those as creepy ones? Nothing comes out from Kai’s mouth and Luhan seemed dumbfounded.

Sehun wore his black hat properly and stood up from cozy sofa. Then, he waved at Kai and Luhan as if he was a 10 years old kid.

“Bye Bye! I am gonna make it possible now. See you both later!!”

 

If Sehun’s manager was not ugly, he would kiss that guy’s cheeks to give it as thank because his manager arranged for him to settle with that new house beside Luhan’s. He felt like his body was floating lightly and he even sang random songs during his shower time. He was damn happy to live near his baby Lu. He didn’t care how Kai and Luhan would think of him, probably weird or something bad. Maybe he became shameless because of love. After putting his favorite shirts and pants carefully into the huge luggage, he zipped it well and took it with him. Sehun looked at his room with little sorrowful eyes. He had a feeling that he would miss his room which he had been living in since he became singer. He made a weak smile and left the room.

 

 

Inhaling deeply, now, the popular singer, Oh Sehun, was standing in front of his new house. He hoped that his fans or sasaeng didn’t find out his new place. Smiling widely, he stepped into the house with the luggage. And also thanks to his manager, he didn’t need to buy facilities for new house. Every necessary thing was in it. Though this new place was quite hostile for him, he still felt exciting like a puppy as he imagined himself with Luhan. He arranged his shirts and pants in the wardrobe and then, started lying on the new bed.

Sehun put a hand on his forehead, thinking about his angelic Luhan. He had come this far. To admit truthfully, he had never been attracted to someone else. Luhan was the first one who could make him go crazy like this. Sehun definitely knew that he needed strategies to approach Luhan well and melt the smaller male’s heart for him. With Kim Perfect Kai as his rival, he should do something quick to get Luhan’s love. He also wondered what kind of Luhan actually was for Kai. Sometimes, it hurt to know that Luhan was friendlier towards Kai. Kai looked he had something adorable for Luhan. Whenever the three persons met- he, Luhan and Kai, Sehun always felt like he was just an outsider for them. He really hated being an outsider. Sehun was not used to with this situation. He would not hesitate to do everything to gain Luhan’s attention.

Sehun fished his hand inside trouser’s pocket and pulled out his phone. Dialing some numbers, he called Kai.

“Hey Kai! I am now at my new home!”

 

Sehun giggled a lot when he heard Kai’s squeaked surprised voices. After talking random chitchat with Kai, he finished the conversation. He felt guilty for thinking Kai as his rival. If Luhan didn’t appear in front of them, he would not think badly of Kai. Even though he still didn’t know Kai’s true feeling for Luhan, he didn’t like Kai when it was concerned with Luhan. Sehun knew that he was selfish. He couldn’t overcome the jealousy swimming in his heart. He sighed deeply and then whispered. “I am sorry, Kai.”

Getting up from his new bed, he went to the bathroom. He opened the basin and splashed the water to his face for five times. Then, he came back to his room again and grabbed the towel. Putting the towel on his head, he pulled the curtain that was near his bed to view outside. Then, the whole body of his turned into a stone. The boy Luhan was pulling the shirt upwards with both his hands, exposing his milky tummy and facing him through the window of the smaller male’s house. Both Sehun and Luhan seemed paralyzed. Luhan parted his lips and his jaws became dropped. Later, all he could see was only a white curtain.

Three rings into his eardrums. There, Sehun’s sense came back to reality. Who would visit to Sehun? Kai? Feeling strange, Sehun just walked to the door and opened it. Sehun’ eyes brightened like shinning stars. In front of him was his little prince Luhan. But his tiny baby seemed angry or disappointed. That face melted when Luhan locked unconscious gazes in Sehun’s y face. No one could deny that Sehun looked extremely y with the water droplets hanging on his pointed hair. Sehun got a flattering feeling in his heart. He smiled like an innocent boy and opened the door wider for Luhan as a sign of invitation. Luhan’s face changed back to stern one and stomped into Sehun’s house. He placed a hand on his waist like a lady and pointed index finger at Sehun. Then, he drew closer to Sehun.

“You!” He poked the index finger over Sehun’s broad chest. Sehun stepped a little backwards.

“You!” He stepped closer and Sehun stepped backwards again.

“You!” Again?

“What is your true intention?!” Sehun was confused about Luhan’s dagger-throwing question.

“What do you mean?” Sehun tilted his head just a bit to look at the shorter male well. Luhan crossed his hands around the chest and his eyes looked like they are going to burn Sehun alive. However, in Sehun’s clear eyes, all of these behaviors were like throwing flowers to him. Awwn, Sehun thought himself that he should go to mental hospital for sure. Losing in his thought, he unconsciously formed a small smile on his face, forgetting Luhan’s presence.

“Are you a fool or what?!!!” Sehun stepped backwards again in shock when Luhan’s special screeched voice attacked his poor eardrums. Sehun blinked at Luhan who was pouting his lips like a kid in front of him. He couldn’t control himself anymore. He burst out laughter in the living room. There, the one who blinked now became Luhan.

“Why are you laughing,Oh Sehun?! Do I look that funny for you?!” Luhan talked in disbelief.

Sehun would die sooner if Luhan kept acting too cute. He put a hand on his mouth and then, grabbed Luhan’s tiny wrist with the other hand to draw him to sofa.

“Sit” Luhan sat on the sofa as he said, like obeying Sehun this time.

“What do you want to drink, little neighbor?” Luhan glared at him saying nothing.

“Ok. Calm down. What do you want to know?” Sehun acted like he was a father and Luhan was a son.

“Tell me your true intention. Why did you buy this house and now live here? I smell something fishy!” Sehun loved Luhan’s honesty and being straightforward to him.

Sehun spread a smile on his face.

“Because I want to live in a new environment.” He replied in a low voice.

// I want to see you everyday.//

“Because I don’t want to feel lonely anymore.”

// I want to be with you everyday.//

“Because I think I have found something precious for me.”

// It’s you.//

“Because I love this house.”

// I love you.//

After Sehun had finished his explanation, he put a warm smile on his lips and looked at Luhan with sorrowful eyes. Luhan kept silent and gazed at Sehun like a lost puppy.

 

Thanks for reading my fic and subscribing! ^_^